PRIDE/Shogun fans, don't click this thread

Shogun was crying. Felt bad for him. He was just matched up against a guy who has the perfect to beat him.

This will be a tough loss for Shogun because he basically got off zero offense. He deserves to have a better performance than that, but this is a tough game.

I hope he takes some time off to get over this loss, enjoy life, and get back into the gym with renewed vigor.

He'll be back.

The 'gangster' gunman whose killings sparked riots

damn, I remember being a huge Shogun fan, when he beat Machida in the rematch, that was the craziest I have ever gone over a win, I was ecstatic, crazy that was only 3 years ago, and here he is losing to an unranked LHW, truly sad. you could see it in Shogun's face as soon as Chael let go, that he is not the same fighter anymore, I think all of us knew this, but at that moment, Shogun realized it.

Sad Phone Post

Vote Ups for Zimmerman - 

damn, I remember being a huge Shogun fan, when he beat Machida in the rematch, that was the craziest I have ever gone over a win, I was ecstatic, crazy that was only 3 years ago, and here he is losing to an unranked LHW, truly sad. you could see it in Shogun's face as soon as Chael let go, that he is not the same fighter anymore, I think all of us knew this, but at that moment, Shogun realized it.

If you "remember" being a huge shogun fan chances are you were never a true fan lol.

This picture makes my heart feel very heavy... I haven't felt this horrible over a fight in a long time. Phone Post

Long live Chael! Phone Post 3.0

it's not that I stopped being a Shogun fan, I never really rooted against him, I just knew around the Hendo fight that he was no longer the same fighter that he was. he turned into a brawler. his first fight with Machida was an amazing display of technique and skill. probably my favorite fight that went to a decision.

Great fight between 2 warriors Phone Post

Shogun is a great fighter an amazing fighter and always has been, but so is Chael and people don't give him credit. His losses are against some of the best in the world or the best. He can beat anyone on any night, besides Jones probably. Even if Shogun was the same fighter as in Pride this fight very well would have ended the same way. Phone Post

Vote Ups for Zimmerman -

it's not that I stopped being a Shogun fan, I never really rooted against him, I just knew around the Hendo fight that he was no longer the same fighter that he was. he turned into a brawler. his first fight with Machida was an amazing display of technique and skill. probably my favorite fight that went to a decision.

Imagine if he would have won. Knee didn't get injured. Phone Post 3.0

Mustard Tiger -

"When chael takes his pants off you better look the fuck out, he can spread his legs out and fight good!" Phone Post 3.0

OP suckered me in to clicking with his superior intellect. Reverse psychology at its finest!

I'm still a fan of shogun. He is still my favorite fighter but that was really hard to watch from beginning to end. Right before Sonnen sat back with the guillotine I was thinking "if he sits down, it's over" and then boom! Props to Sonnen. He didn't let shogun do ANYTHING. I'm still in shock. Phone Post

Good win for Chael but :( Phone Post 3.0

Radio Raheem - Good win for Chael but :( Phone Post 3.0

Double that :( :( Phone Post

as soon as I saw Shogun wasn't wearing his tights I knew it was gonna be a long night - I think he wore board shorts for Griffin I too

:(

*pours 40 :( Phone Post 3.0