PRIDE should hire Jeff Osbourne

Joe Rogan, just wanted to let you know, you did a really good job at this UFC man.In the past I thought you were a little overexcited, screaming into the microphone and all, but you were doing a very good job.I think that Jeff would be great for Pride, the new pro wrestling announcer sucks, and Jeff is way better.

Why do I get wood every time I hear Jeff Osbourne talk?????

Carlao,
Remind me to never talk to you again.
Jeff

Jeff i want to be in a hook&shoot sometime, im up here in Ft. Wayne

TTT - for Jeff and Joe. This thread just goes to show how much of a gentleman Jeff Osbourn is.

Some of the funniest shit I've ever laughed at was the HnS crew, Bravo, Joe and a table full of others in Brazil.

No, none of us where smoking anything.

I was educating Joe and Eddie on proper procedures and etiquette in adult establishments in Brazil. :)

When I was leaving Sao Paulo at 3am, I noticed a whore house called "The Twister". crazy stuff

Joe and Eddie are as cool as hell. Eddie takes a lot of BS from people who don't know him

agreed, the fans are being cheated with him out of the picture on one of the big shows

Pride needs to hire Joe Rogan.

Jeff just you typing gets me all worked up. I can read and put sound to those words.

Ahhhhhhh!!!! LOL!

3t for Jeff "The Adult Club Gentleman" Osborne in Pride!!!

TTT for Jeff I think he and Bas would be a great team.

ttt for Jeff in Pride

No question about it. Jeff is the man, the voice, the guru. UFC missed the boat on him. Good call Joe!

I just like Jeff's superlatives and metaphors... The poetry in motion as an example...

The Riley v Lawler fight had awesome commentary, I liked that Jeff was in Riley's corner which made him passionate but was still objective.

And When Sudo went for the flying triangle vs Remedios... I miss that stuff.

ttt for Jeff. The fans are speaking. Great call, Joe.

Agreed.

If that's the worst people can say about me (being my voice) I'm happy. I've had more voice over and radio offers than you could imagine.

I never did the following:

1. Say the word "sexy" referring to two men in their underwear fighting.
2. Call the wrong moves or transitions.
3. Say "Knee Kick" or question anyone about parties afer the fight.
4. Call people the wrong name.
5. "I did not have sexual relations with that ring girl!" but I thought about it...a lot.
6. Have any bizarre ego trips. I'm just a freakin' guy who still looks at the internet for news!

Santoro is absolutely right about being in a country full of Asian women. Well, any women for that matter.

lol.

TTT for Jeff Osborne announcing in a major show. I think he is the best commentator.

SA

GIVE THE MAN THE JOB WITH BAS RUTTEN, HOORAY FOR JEFF!

Jeff does do an awesome job. Great announcer's voice too.
Hey Joe. How much do you charge to do commentary on a show? I'm working on putting something together. You can e-mail me at jkdu@hotmail.com
Aloha!