Pride thoughts.......

Randleman, how many will he lose before they stop attributing his wins to skill

Hendo, I love the guy, but please stop throwing with your head down. People have figured it out.

Nogeira looked better than his bro, and I dont even like either one of them.

Shogun............Damn.

Sakuraba, somehow "found a way" to beat a guy with a 0-0-0 record who some how found his way into the most prestigious tournament in the world. The equivalent of Vanderlei Silva getting a top contender spot at world champion table tennis

Yoshida, you did decent, but lets face it outside of a couple punches that didnt really do anything you held on to Vanderlei for dear life to make it look like you had him in some kind of mystical "gi danger" With this the announcers tried to make it seem like you where trying to end the fight.....LOL @ it being close. Tell me how Arona/Lister is a unanimous, but Silva vs Yoshida is split. LMFAO.

"Randleman, how many will he lose before they stop attributing his wins to skill"

what do you attribute his wins to?

"Yoshida, you did decent, but lets face it outside of a couple punches that didnt really do anything you held on to Vanderlei for dear life to make it look like you had him in some kind of mystical "gi danger" With this the announcers tried to make it seem like you where trying to end the fight"

THAT i agree with 100%

LMAO@you hypocrites. Saku made it clean and beat up a judo guy like he should. Silva couldn't seem to finish Yoshida twice. So lets blame Sak and credit Silva. "

Funny, Sak could seem to finish Silva three time. In fact, he got his ass beat in what are widely recognized as some of the most viscous and unnessecary ass beating of all time. Point being, I am SURE they could have found someone a little more worthy than pork fried rice to get in the tourny, but why would they do that, then Saku may actually lose first round like he would against any top 15 fights. ANY other fighter on the card would have beaten Saku. I think Pride is doing WHATEVER they can do to get whatever Japanese fighter they can, as far as they can.

"what do you attribute his wins to? "

GREAT supplementation and a little luck to be honest. Randleman fight = Yoshida fight without the gi. Hold the guy, throw two punches, hold the guy more for a couple minutes, throw a couple more.

I was expecting Yoshida to tell the ref that Silva was out like he did against Royce

My thoughts:
What the fuck was/is wrong with Rampage? Broken rib, please don't blame it on Jesus, it aint his fault. My theory is that Silva stole his warrior spirit. Flame away but that's sure as fuck what it looks like to me.

This cunt I was watching with made romo comments every time it went to the ground and she basically ruined the show for me.

LMAO @ mystical gi powers.

How is it possible that Randleman and Hammer House have been doing this professional for many years now and have not improved one single fucking iota?

Rogerio is gonna be tough to beat, and Hendo looked like garbage tonight. His punching style is so fucking retarded, I really hope he eats a fucking knee to the grill so bad one day.

Shogun is the future.

Vov vs. Kondo was good. Kondo is one tough bastard and Vov looked in great shape.

My hopeful 2nd round matchups:
Arona vs. Overeem
Saku vs. Rogerio
Nakamura vs. Silva
Igor vs. Shogun

ur hoping for silva nakamura? wat the hell? igor vs silva b4 anything happens to them....well at least saku did beat a no experience guy the way he should have been beaten..38 sec ko.

How about Saku/Nakamura, Arona/Silva, Shogun/Nogueria, and Igor/Overeem?

They may match up Sak and Nak so 1 of them makes it to finals night but Sak asked for Overeem, I also now agree that you have to do Silva vs. Igor now instead of hoping for later.

New list:

Sak vs. Overeem

Shogun vs. Arona

Rogerio vs. Nakamura

Silva vs. Igor

or

Sak vs. Nak
Silva vs. Igor
Overeem vs. Rogerio
Shogun vs. Arona

PRIDE's not gonna put Saku/Nak in the next round. They gotta keep hometown involved as long as possible and that match up means one is DEFINITELY going home.

good point, didn't look at it that way

You do realize that calling the Korean fighter "pork fried rice" makes you look like a fucking idiot dont you??

"GREAT supplementation and a little luck to be honest"

do yourself a favor and look up randlmans record, check out some of the guys hes beaten... that aint luck and supplementation. how do can beef "supplements" (why dont you just say what you mean?) when 99% of the rest of the fighters are taking them.

"Hold the guy, throw two punches, hold the guy more for a couple minutes, throw a couple more"

where do the supplements and luck come into play? sounds like you dont respect his style. BTW he stopped ninja and cro cop on his feet with strikes

Igor vs. Silva - make it now or it may never happen

Overeem vs. Shogun - you will have two fights that are guaranteed to be exciting

Sak vs. Arona - grapplefest - bathroom break time, but at least Sak is fighting a non japanese (what pride wants) and isn't fighting Nog who he has fought before (what we want)

Nog vs. Nakamura - let the BJJ vs Judo flame wars begin anew

You have 4 matches, 2 of which are striker vs. striker and the other 2 being grappler vs. grappler.

Have Silva/Igor matched up with Nog/Nakamura and Overeem/Shogun with Sak/Arona for the semi's.

Silva/Arona, Nog/Shogun, Sak/Naka, Igor/Overeem are my choices.

I like the BTT vs. Chute Box theme its a nice angle, and could get a rivalry going. Igor vs Overeem could be a barnburner. Igor swinging from the fences, and Overeem tossing knees at his much shorter opponent. Naka/Sak will guarantee a Japanese fightter goes to the next round.

well chute boxe dominated. hendo let us down, japs got bye's more less, overeem used his bread and butter sub to make ufc look bad and probably drive vitor to comit suicide or start acting and stop fighting. Kondo will look like a pumpkin head today and props to igor for being more rounded. Don't worry dean you get a rematch in abu dabi, so arona is happy he won't face dog boy and get slammed again.

Kondo the "jap" got a huge bye and Nak the "jap" faced the guy that KOed CC and a former UFC HW champ, "jap" that, cock sucker.