PRIDE:TOTAL ELIMINATION ABSOLUTE

mahahaha oh man minowa is gonna get JACKED up bad...

i love pride

Nishijima, Thompson, TK, and Werdum are taking up useful space on this card.

I'm also a little dissapointed to see no UFC rep, although there isn't really anyone that would make much of a dent anyway.

" Nishijima, Thompson, TK, and Werdum are taking up useful space on this card."

What's your beef with Werdum?

Mino/TK would be good. TK generally only has problems with people who can outmuscle and GnP him.. im not saying he would win, but it would be a nice technical fight

Am I the only one who think this shits silly. I mean it's gonna be two HW's in the final, anyone with a damn clue knows this. This is another HW tourney with a few middleweights thrown in as sacrificial lambs to the slaughter.

"Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum

Kazuyuki Fujita vs. James Thompson

Mirko Filipovic vs. Ikuhisa Minowa

Aleksander Emelianenko vs. Josh Barnett

Hidehiko Yoshida vs. Yosuke Nishijima"

Well I can already pick those fights except one.

"Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum ....Werdum by sub

Kazuyuki Fujita vs. James Thompson ......Fujita by K.o.

Mirko Filipovic vs. Ikuhisa Minowa .......Cro Cop by K.O.

Aleksander Emelianenko vs. Josh Barnett ....Close but from the way Barnett has looked I`d have to go with Aleksander . Barnett can win this fight though.

Hidehiko Yoshida vs. Yosuke Nishijima"..... Yoshida by sub.

Not sure about Silva, but Fedor is hurt and Gomi may have a sence of self preservation.

"Mino/TK would be good. TK generally only has problems with people who can outmuscle and GnP him.. im not saying he would win, but it would be a nice technical fight"

Mino and TK already fought to a draw back in their Rings days. I didn't see the fight so I can't say how good it was.

I don't know why people are so down on this. Yes, calling it "open weight" is a little silly when only Minowa is a non HW ,but Thompson is the only B-level fighter in there. Everyone else has a chance to win a fight, and Minowa will at least be entertaining.

too bad they dont go oldschool UFC and do the whole tourney in one night

Pride 32: "lack thereof"

don't know if anyone's aware or maybe even care( i thought it was cool/interesting ) BUT the stance that Minowa is in is from an old japan superhero show called "Ultraman Taro" one of my favorites... (yea i know i showed my geek card) nevertheless ,shit he may need superhero powers to get by Alexander ..forsherr.

chiba

Nog will be fighting Rulon Gardner.

Wand vs Baroni would be sweet. You know somebody is going to get KTFO.

I knew Minowa's hand position looked familiar; just couldn't quite place it
though.