Pride vs. UFC Recap 2007?

Has anyone done a fight by fight W/L record for Pride vs UFC since the acquisition?

ie Anderson would be UFC since he came over pre-acquisition, Crocop would be Pride since it was after.

I'm curious to see how they stack up against each other ie UFC 8 Pride 5 or whatever.

Correct. But my question is how have old pride fighters (being defined as with pride at the acquisition date) done against UFC fighters.

It would be a interesting thread I think. I just know all of them (and which have fought) to do it.

http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08014/motivator101200.jpg

I'll tell you which shows were more entertaining...would that help?

Fighting is Fighting.

Those who are fight fans are fans of the fight sport.

Those who are used to sports entertainment expect to be entertained.

People don't watch sports expecting to be 'entertained', they watch it to enjoy the sport.

http://xs323.xs.to/xs323/08014/motivator9102749.jpg

The superiority of PRIDE fighters is dead Elvis.

Monsters Ball is correct.

The only sucessful PRIDE fighter is Rampage.

i like how you tried to take A. Silva away from the label as "pride fighter"....He came from there....but call it what you want...

bottom line is the MW and LHW champs both came from Pride...

who cares anymore...Just be happy that about 90% (if not more) of the best fighters out there are fighting for the UFC.

Who were the two?

Rampage and Nogueira?

no such thing as a "pride fighter" or a "ufc fighter", that kind of association belongs in pro wrestling.

no such thing as a "pride fighter" or a "ufc fighter", that kind of association belongs in pro wrestling.

Lev: That's just retarded. Anderson Silva came from MECCA, or Shooto, not PRIDE.

He fought 5 times in Mecca, 5 times in Pride, 4 times in Cage rage, but more recently in Cage Rage than Pride.

He's not a pride fighter.

Someone Like Vanderlei, Henderson, Rampage or Soko you can claim as a Pride fighter, but Anderson is just a talented free Agent.

ARS and Vector are correct.

I'm just trying to add more dirt to the grave of the PRIDE SUPERIORITY argument.

Although Forrest Griffin's performance stated things better than I ever could.

Eightball: And the relevency is?

Two fluke losses, one to a fighter who retired two years ago with a losing record, and the other fighter beat him by a HAIL MARY flying heel hook.

Org nuthuggers are such idiots. Where did Machida make his name? In Japan where you say the competition is easier. Yet the UFC is afraid to put him up against anyone one of there boys because they know the result

liddell made me eat my words so im done with ufc vs pride

"Lev: That's just retarded. Anderson Silva came from MECCA, or Shooto, not PRIDE."

I'll give you that...just not the retarded part...but you can still put him in the category of "Pride Fighters"...because he did have several fights for them and none for the UFC.

Everyone starts their career somewhere...but now the best are at UFC...that's all i'm saying. where would you put Jeremy Horn...?

ttt