PRIDE will crush UFC, Fedor is #1 in the World!

suess - 
HexRei - Op be trolling. nip this in the bud mods

not his first troll, won't be his last.  can we get a ban up in this mother fucker!?

A whole lot of Pot calling Kettle...

The harsh slap of reality was in the 2nd post

"Fedor crushed the two top UFC guys from when he was in Pride.

Not sure you have a point."

When fedor was on top in pride, so was arlovski and sylvia in ufc. Look at where they are now.

You cannot compare pride fighters at all anymore. The promotion died in 2007. If ufc died in 2007 as well we would be saying the same thing with matt hughes, lidell, sylvia all on top and drastically getting pummeled by todays fighters.

That aspect seems to go over some peoples head.

Shogun121 - The harsh slap of reality was in the 2nd post

When fedor was on top in pride, so was arlovski and sylvia in ufc. Look at where they are now.

You cannot compare pride fighters at all anymore. The promotion died in 2007. If ufc died in 2007 as well we would be saying the same thing with matt hughes, lidell, sylvia all on top and drastically getting pummeled by todays fighters.

You really think Pride's collapse triggered Fedor's decline? What, the heartache was too much or something? And that the same would have happened to the UFC's stars if the UFC had gone under? I really don't think the two are related.

BaraoKix -
suess - 
HexRei - Op be trolling. nip this in the bud mods

not his first troll, won't be his last.  can we get a ban up in this mother fucker!?

A whole lot of Pot calling Kettle...

Dude you shouldn't even be allowed to post especially anything to do with trolls. Not too mention besides being a complete retard you are also wrong in this instance.

But I'm sure you knew that already. Phone Post

HexRei -
Shogun121 - The harsh slap of reality was in the 2nd post

You really think Pride's collapse triggered Fedor's decline? What, the heartache was too much or something? And that the same would have happened to the UFC's stars if the UFC had gone under? I really don't think the two are related.

The only thing I'm thinking is related is that guys parent's. Phone Post

LMAO lotta butt hurt in this thread. Phone Post

and... HERE. WE. GO!

Sure minus fighting the #2 ranked HW in 2009 (wrong again Fedor was raked #1 too then BTW) in the superior (for HW) affliction promotion.

No one cares what stupid comments you make. All know you don't know crap about MMA, are a hater and should be banned.

Jenny Wishbone - Human beings don't age/decline in skill level over time. Fedor is superhuman.

Sure. Only some seem to hold on being older than others, having more fights than others, taking more damage than others. Others get to be the GOAT until they lose, then instantly aren't in their prime anymore. Losing to all older people with more fights I must add, not losing to fresh hungry opposition. Out of their primes, yes.. I never bought that and LMAO every time people bring it up. We have to judge every fighter by the same standards. I was discussing MMA with a friend who thought Anderson Silva was a young champion with allot to prove yet Fedor is an old champion with nothing to prove because he fought in Pride. Same standards people...

Just stopping by to drop off that box of tissues.. Phone Post

Auzzie - 
Allucard - 
Jenny Wishbone - Human beings don't age/decline in skill level over time. Fedor is superhuman.

Sure. Only some seem to hold on being older than others, having more fights than others, taking more damage than others. Others get to be the GOAT until they lose, then instantly aren't in their prime anymore. Losing to all older people with more fights I must add, not losing to fresh hungry opposition. Out of their primes, yes.. I never bought that and LMAO every time people bring it up. We have to judge every fighter by the same standards. I was discussing MMA with a friend who thought Anderson Silva was a young champion with allot to prove yet Fedor is an old champion with nothing to prove because he fought in Pride. Same standards people...

Good point, Allucard.

Hendo was 40 when he beat Fedor.

Werdum is the same age as Fedor.

Guillard has like over 60 fights (according to UFC record shown on TV). He is still explosive and relevant in his division.

Anderson Silva has almost the same number of fights as Fedor and is 3 years older. He also started fighting before Fedor did.

Couture became champ WAY AFTER Fedor's age.

Chael Sonnen is doing very well and is about the same age as Fedor. He has at least as many fights as Fedor, and he has the wear and tear of top level wrestling for many years and wrestling since he was a little kid.

Fedor looked VERY fast and explosive against Werdum, Ishii, and Rizzo.

Da truth hurts, ma brothas.

This brotha speaks the truth.

WOW real talk! Hit the nail right on the head!

/thread. Phone Post

Galanis -  Auzzie, you truly bring nothing to this forum except negativity. All I ever see from you is hate and shit talking on Fedor and Shogun. We get it, you got into the sport through your WWE hero Lesnar and you think fighters from the past suck. No one gives a fuck. I honestly wish you would be banned because I cannot see the point in someone like you being around these forums. You are literally nothing but a spiteful little cunt who tries to get people riled up. There are many fighters I don't like or think are over hyped but I am not such a loser like you where I just spend all day on the UG, spreading my bullshit comments everywhere. You make it so that intelligent and REAL MMA fans do not even want to discuss things on here. You are a neusance to this forum and a testament to how far it has gone down hill. Hopefully you will die in some horrible accident so we can be rid of  your daily bullshit.

nice post

Best post in awhile. Phone Post

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 

Best post in awhile. Phone Post

Vote that shit up!

Lol you read my mind Phone Post

Nice

Chimonos Revenge - ban for the simple fact of starting this same old bullshit again.

Calm down babe Phone Post

I should get voted up for posting Galanis' post on the ban thread. I'd due 1K vote up's to be fair! The straw that broke the camels back!