Prime Anderson

dinkledorf - 

Till has to be the one of the current most overhyped fighters. He gets a push because he's British but let's be honest he kind of sucks.

Walks forward, faints a million times, throws a body kick, runs backwards and repeat 

Hmm I think you are being too harsh but I do agree that Til is a bit overhyped. He is young and improving but last night really showed that his striking arsenal is quite basic… Straight left, no jab, tons of feints and gesturing, occasional head kick

Prime Anderson would murder Til and Whitaker too…

Calhoon - 

Till is interesting to me. He has the physical and technical skills to be great. His mental game holds him back imo. 

You think he is blessed physically? I see him as a guy with average speed and strength, nothing special

ons ear -
Calhoon - 

Till is interesting to me. He has the physical and technical skills to be great. His mental game holds him back imo. 

You think he is blessed physically? I see him as a guy with average speed and strength, nothing special

I absolutely see him as being blessed phisically. Nothing average about his physicality.

rudiger -

Prime Silva finishes every current middleweight

Yoel would be a very tough matchup.

Prime Anderson dodges Whittaker until the end of time.

wiggum -
Liet - 
Bend The Knee -
Liet -

I think Silva had struggled with Whittaker 

I think he'd keep his hand downs and KO him

Not saying that wouldn't happen, I said he could easily struggled with him 

No, he’d KO him while he rushes in like Israel did.

Even given the props to Adesanya for such a great fight, I don’t Whittaker was in his best, and neither since depression and the shots he ate against Romero. 

Secondly yes, Bonnar and Griffin were taylor made for Silva to knock them out for his tend to over extend while throwing punches

shaqitup -

Till gets smashed by anybody with wrestling