Prime Fedor vs Todays Anderson

I believe Anderson is still currently in his Prime. So Lets say 2004 Fedor vs todays Anderson at 215. Which is VERY feasible for both fighters. Size wouldnt be a factor.

What says you underground??? And if you werent around to see a prime Fedor then keep your stupid mouth shut

ring or cage?

i saw fedor throws him to the ground and mauls is the most likely result

prime Fedor might actually kill Anderson Silva

Fedor.

And I dont think it would be close.

Fedor, this shouldn't even be a debate... Anderson is great, but Fedor would throw him down and maul him, as said above. Go watch how he handled prime Nog and then come back.

GSP24 - 

Another one of these threads...

Anderson would probably KO Fedor. Straight, fast punches would probably put him down.

We sure as hell know what would happen if they fought today.

Prime Anderson is way more evolved than Prime Fedor.

#11ufcbelts Phone Post

Thats interesting to hear considering that anderson would offer absolutely nothing for Fedor on the ground. Would get Mauled like many have said on this thread. If you dont think so look what He did to the guy that TAUGHT Anderson how to fight on the ground

Fedor by ground and pound. Chael had no problem getting him down, and neither would Fedor. Once there, it would be ended quickly.

I would take Silva Phone Post

I don't even understand how the comparison between Big Nog and Andy is valid. Yes, Big Nog is better on the ground and is Anderson's master when it comes to BJJ...but aside from their stand-up styles being COMPLETELY different, they're also at a different level of athleticism. Anderson is much closer to Fedor in terms of speed and athleticism than Big Nog could ever hope to be.

I don't know who would win the fight, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think Anderson would win. He's the much more refined striker, he uses more weapons standing than Fedor, and he's a lot harder to cut/bruise than Fedor.
Fedor definitely has the grappling and strength advantage, and possibly the hand speed advantage as well, but Anderson very rarely gets hit with clean shots. I don't think either guy would get finished in this fight, despite both guys being such good finishers.

GriffinQ - I don't even understand how the comparison between Big Nog and Andy is valid. Yes, Big Nog is better on the ground and is Anderson's master when it comes to BJJ...but aside from their stand-up styles being COMPLETELY different, they're also at a different level of athleticism. Anderson is much closer to Fedor in terms of speed and athleticism than Big Nog could ever hope to be.

I don't know who would win the fight, but I don't think it's unreasonable to think Anderson would win. He's the much more refined striker, he uses more weapons standing than Fedor, and he's a lot harder to cut/bruise than Fedor.
Fedor definitely has the grappling and strength advantage, and possibly the hand speed advantage as well, but Anderson very rarely gets hit with clean shots. I don't think either guy would get finished in this fight, despite both guys being such good finishers.

This.

Big Nog was a slow plodder and is in no way comparable to Anderson.

fedor, if chael takes andy down i think fedor can. cud fedor drops bombs on the mat

barring a silva ninja ko on the feet

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

I would take Silva Phone Post