PRIME Jessica Simpson (pics)

People see the blimp that is current Jessica Simpson and forget the prime Jessica Simpson was an A1 piece of ass to which there was almost no rival.  Let's celebrate the Jessica of yesteryear.

I'd still smash that bag of mashed potatoes

NeoSpartan - I'd still smash that bag of mashed potatoes

Hells yeah... plus you can run that bitch into the ground and make her lose all the weight and be left with a prime MILF Jessica.

If you look up "10" in the dictionary, you'll find a full-page picture of Jessica in Dukes of Hazzard.

Ahh memories... Phone Post 3.0

She's still utterly smashable as far as I am concerned.

:'(

That was prime meat.

Pure sex. Want that desperately.

DAISY DUKE BIKINI SCENE WAS ABOUT THE HOTTEST FUCKING THING IN CINEMA....

Still smash yo Phone Post 3.0

Who knows, I'm sure this is a prime Jessica Simpson for some dudes.

She used to have a great singing voice too.  Not sure wtf happened there.   I saw a vid of her on stage with Steel Panther and she couldn't hit even half the notes she used to be able to nail.  

angryinch -

She used to have a great singing voice too.  Not sure wtf happened there.   I saw a vid of her on stage with Steel Panther and she couldn't hit even half the notes she used to be able to nail.  

The cheeseburgers are blocking her vocal chords. Phone Post

I was at our Director's Conference for Tower Records and saw her at age 16; gospel singer. Dad was a overbearing freak. Phone Post 3.0

Didn't romo say sex with her was like cocaine or something like that? Phone Post

sexual napalm is what he said

I can't believe she and Brittney Murphy are dead.

microMx - sexual napalm is what he said

wtf does that mean?  chlamydia?

I remember watching dukes of hazard with my gf at the time in the theater and during the infamous scene my mouth dropped. One of the only times i can remember that actually happening. I looked around the theater and every guy in there was the same. Her and prime Scarjo are the ultimate blondes for me. Phone Post