PRIME Mirko CroCop vs PRIME Andrei Arlovski

Who takes this fight of two of the most feared strikers in MMA?? Lets say in the UFC with the stupid "unified rules". I find this fight interesting because other than the fact they are top shelf strikers, they both have suspect "chins". Maybe it ends in a double K.O!

Cro Cop. Not much of a debate to this.

Poptarts - Cro Cop. Not much of a debate to this.

/thread.

disbeliever - 

Wasa-B -

/thread.
. Phone Post 3.0

Does anyone think Arlovski has better boxing and harder punching power??

Wasa-B - 

/thread.

RickStorm - 
Wasa-B - 

/thread.

^yes,but just slightly,the difference in the kicking power favors crocop.so crocop over Next-Generation UniSol

Willy the Coyote - Neither one would throw punches for fear of being KO'd.

Lol.. Result would be a double K.O

EKPOGI - ^yes,but just slightly,the difference in the kicking power favors crocop.so crocop over Next-Generation UniSol

Do you think Arlovski could get inside and use his boxing?? If so, could CroCop take the punches?

If the fight went to the ground could Arlovski submit CroCop??

Big Nog stood ten minutes with a prime CroCop, people dismissing Arlovski are forgetting he knows how to check low kicks and imagine if Arlovski landed a punch with those 4oz gloves.

HandsomeTopTeam - Big Nog stood ten minutes with a prime CroCop, people dismissing Arlovski are forgetting he knows how to check low kicks and imagine if Arlovski landed a punch with those 4oz gloves.

I tried to remember an Arlovski with a durable chin, but the image of his fight with Fedor keeps creeping up....

Prime Arlovski is a myth.

CroCop clowns Arvloski in any era

Say what you will about Crocops chin. But he never got KTFO by Datsik

liukangstoupee - 
HandsomeTopTeam - Big Nog stood ten minutes with a prime CroCop, people dismissing Arlovski are forgetting he knows how to check low kicks and imagine if Arlovski landed a punch with those 4oz gloves.

I tried to remember an Arlovski with a durable chin, but the image of his fight with Fedor keeps creeping up....

In all fairness the Fedor Loss via KO isn't really one that would make one question Arlovski's chin. That punch would have floored a mule.

Arlovski was in his prime a heck of a talent prone to some blunders.
Cro Cop in his prime ...well the same can be said.

I think Cro Cop would have beat him because to me cro cop in his prime was the Cro Cop who won the GP
On that particular night he was just on another level than any other heavy short of Fedor.
Leaving Wandy in a slump of mangled meat and then going on to pulverize Barnett and literally break his face.... Its how I like to remember pre Gonzaga Cro Cop.

HandsomeTopTeam - Big Nog stood ten minutes with a prime CroCop, people dismissing Arlovski are forgetting he knows how to check low kicks and imagine if Arlovski landed a punch with those 4oz gloves.
Big Nog has a much better chin than both though brochacho. I'd say Arlovski has better hands, but when Mirko uses his in combination he's as good if not better than Andrei. Phone Post 3.0