Prime Sergio Martinez vs GGG, who wins?

I'd give Sergio a good chance. Long reach, evasive style. Phone Post 3.0

What happened to Martinez. He was a great prospect. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a huge Sergio fan.. His KO win over P, Williams was vicious. I think GGG takes him out.

flip_guard - What happened to Martinez. He was a great prospect. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, he hasn't been a prospect In a while. He had a pretty solid championship reign. Phone Post 3.0

GGG skips next week and knock's him into next year.

Oh man that would be a dream fight. I think GGG but fuckin A I would pay to see that. Phone Post 3.0

I know he had a few surgeries and that really hurt him. If I'm not mistaking it was knee surgery. I could be wrong. Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't a prospect, he held the lineal MW title for quite a while. His inactivity due to injury and old age all caught up with him in the Cotto fight but to be honest he was on the decline even a few fights before that. Phone Post 3.0

flip_guard - What happened to Martinez. He was a great prospect. Phone Post 3.0

His style was reflex based so his shelf life was never going to be that long. And that knee injury pretty much ended him as a top fighter

A prime Martinez would give GGG his toughest fight to date but i dont think he win

Sergio was a great fighter.

Looked like a model but could put your lights out with a punch and go to the trenches when needed.

Beat some big names, had some great performances and showed some true grit.

Saying that, GGG gets him. Maybe a points win IF Sergio is lucky. Otherwise, it's a TKO for GGG.

You need power - Sergio has that, but not GGG's level - on GGG's level, angles, work rate and a granite chin to beat GGG.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

I'd pay to see this fight. Sergio would pose problems. My heart says Sergio by decision but my brain says eventually GGG would turn his lights off. Phone Post 3.0

Beer and Hotdogs - I'd give Sergio a good chance. Long reach, evasive style. Phone Post 3.0

I'd go with Prime Sergio too. Tough hands and raw power...

That Martinez/Williams KO is so so good! Phone Post 3.0

The Sauce - That Martinez/Williams KO is so so good! Phone Post 3.0

indeed... It was violent yet artistic.. Just an amazing display on the sweet science

Martinez one of my fav fighters ever and so underrated. Injuries and being on the shelf with that whole fiasco certainly dented him.

But I would silk say GGG. Martinez was prone to receiving at least one good clean shot to his chin. He would either stay u and ride it out, or fall and get up again.

Problem is, like Canelo vs Khan (Khan always getting at least one shot in a fight that rocks him), all GGG would need is one clean shot.

But technically Martinez would school him for probably the first 6 rounds or so, and take GGG into deep waters. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Oh man that would be a dream fight. I think GGG but fuckin A I would pay to see that. Phone Post 3.0
This except I think Martinez.
Would still pay to see it. Phone Post 3.0

GGG Phone Post 3.0

Luis Firpo - GGG beats him fairly dominantly, but the guy that called Sergio a Prospect is a fucking dimwit. It's truly amazing how stupid people are about Boxing on this forum. However, I guess it is targeted towards MMA, but still...Prospect. Da fuck?
A little harsh, it's not easy keeping track of all these boxers fighting for different promotions. Phone Post 3.0

It's sad what happened to old kelly pavlik. Dude just fell off I think he's an alcoholic. GGG would beat sergio. I believe Paul Williams beat martinez before being knocked out in second fight Phone Post 3.0