Primerica- Citigroup ?????

So your dad knows a guy who sold a million dollar deal?

Is that the best argument for how great Primerica is? A guy knows a guy who knows a guy who made commission off a million dollar sale?

"Shut your fucking hole Lancifer, or stick to debating, not stupid insults."

Struck a nerve, did I?

I believe I WAS debating. You were slandering other companies in a poor attempt to state that Primerica and its products and agents are somehow more reputable; I was simply demonstrating that Fortune magazine's "Most Admired" list - the industry's most well-known and respected measure of the trustworthiness and honor of a company, it's agents and it's business methodology - does not recognize Primerica.

And again, if you had not made rediculous, blanket statements in your previous posts, I wouldn't have had to say anything at all. You brought this on yourself.

"Frankly, why would the abusing Life Insurance companies rank high their number one nemesis,"

I have no idea what you are trying to say here, but I will try to respond nonetheless. The "abusing Life insurance companies" don't rank ANYONE; the rankings come from INDEPENDENT analysis.

Think before you respond.

...and our "number one nemisis" is not Primerica; you cats aren't even on our radar.

"... or who cares if a consumer robbing company is higher on Fortunes' list? Does it make it better for the consumer?"

In this case: YES, IT DOES.

The "Most Admired" list is compiled of those company's that are the most honorable, provide the highest level of service and benefit to the customer, and have a long and well documented track record of honesty and integrity.

...and "consumer robbing"...Didn't you just have a coniption fit accusing me of insults? WTF, nimrod!?!

Who's "robbing" the consumer?

I have no fucking idea what you are talking about; your style is making flippant comments with nothing to substantiate them and no basis in reality.

If you are going to talk shit, have some ammo.

Shut the fuck up. You call "dont talk shit" and "you muthorfucker you" and "are the joke of the industry" insightful, carefully substianted debating? Whatever. Let the people make their mind up for themselves.

I already appologized for the "Joke of the industry" comment.

If you didn't catch it, here it is again - I appologize.

As for "you mutherfucker, you"; that was a response to this statement:

"unlike other, non-MLM structured financial companies I went to, who actually pay you more to sell total crap that robs the clients."

You were trying to demean other companies and insinuate that Primerica somehow takes the high road when all others do not...which is bullshit. As I provided in previous posts, Fortune magazine produces an exhaustively researched, athoritative list of those companies that ARE the most admired of their kind, and Primerica does not appear on their ten firm list.

So again I say, "Don't talk shit".

On a personal note, I do not mean to begin a grudge here. With the exception of the posturing in this thread, I typically enjoy your posts and think that we would probably get along peachy if we sat down for a pint.

I appologize if you took ANY of this personally, and I wish you well in business and hope that you are able to use the products that you have at your disposal to aid in providing protection for families and loved ones.

"You were trying to demean other companies and insinuate that Primerica somehow takes the high road when all others do not...which is bullshit"

No. What I was saying is that the few companies I went to were kinda shady in the way the commissions we're paid, basically trusting your own ethic to not take advantage of the clients... Where as I didnt find that in Primerica's structure, who are supposed to be the Devil since so many people on the net just absolutely HATE MLM structured companies. I myself usually dont think much of MLM companies but not in this case.

BTW for people viewing this thread, the financial services are in such a need of people, in such a boom right now that YOU get a say in where you go as opposed to begging for a job somewhere. Use your power!

"and hope that you are able to use the products that you have at your disposal to aid in providing protection for families and loved ones."

All that matters really. No grudge here my MMA friend. Happy and successful New Year to all UG fans!