Primetime episode 3 was...

Zuffa's production team is the shit.

. Phone Post

Get rid of that voice actor. Shit is old. Always feel like im getting ready to watch a Floyd fight when he starts blabbing.

It was in the air tonight. Phone Post

Vote me down - Get rid of that voice actor. Shit is old. Always feel like im getting ready to watch a Floyd fight when he starts blabbing.
Who? Henry rollins? how dare u Phone Post 3.0

The ending was good but the ending to Condit vs St. Pierre Primetime was easily the best one I've ever seen and I could replay that over and over again and never get tired of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO-Qjqay-Rs

The best episode of Primetime I've ever seen though was Nick Diaz vs Condit episode 1 where at the end I never felt so much human emotion and desperately wanted Nick to win.

Kellerd55 -
Vote me down - Get rid of that voice actor. Shit is old. Always feel like im getting ready to watch a Floyd fight when he starts blabbing.
Who? Henry rollins? how dare u Phone Post 3.0
To be fair, I would like it better if they had Liev Schreiber doing it like he does for the HBO 24/7s
Rollins is badass, but Liev's voice is just so.... Commanding. Phone Post 3.0

Great show. What's up with GSP's super yellow tooth? Did anyone else notice that rather than blurring out what was on Marc Laimon's laptop, they replaced the screen with UFC video game footage. Pretty ingenious.

It was great. I thought it was the best of the 3. Phone Post 3.0

Lun8 -

in the air tonight was really lame lol

Better than lightening crashes that one time. Phone Post 3.0