Primetime final episode Discussion Thread

So marking out right now. I love this goddamn 24/7 editing/film team. They just used The Prodigy's "Hot Ride" for the episode. Stoked for this fight!!!

Osu!

I've never wanted a calender so bad in my life

BEEP!

forgot it was on. thanks

That was a great episode. I really enjoyed GSP's admission of his fear towards the beginning. Nice to see that honesty.

DoctorVanNostran - forgot it was on. thanks

how many episodes have there been?

gsp is amazing. hardy about to get crushed

FirstNobleTruth - That was a great episode. I really enjoyed GSP's admission of his fear towards the beginning. Nice to see that honesty.

What was he talking about being fearful of?

meh

I thought it was really well done.

Did Hardy look a lot bigger than usual to anyone?

Pulling for GSP as a Canadian, but just looking forward to the depth of this entire card.

My 12 year old pointed out something interesting. When filming Hardy, they basically showed portions of his technique/game plan for fighting GSP. When they showed GSP, they only showed glimpses of sparring sessions. He said, "That doesn't seem fair. Now GSP can study what he's planning on doing."

Coincidence?

Yeah, GSP had no clue what to do until he saw the Primetime shows. "Fineulllyy, I hav Ann Ardy's seecrates!"

I like that they left in the swearing in french made it more authentic.

epwar - Yeah, GSP had no clue what to do until he saw the Primetime shows. "Fineulllyy, I hav Ann Ardy's seecrates!"

Why can Georges pronounce the "d" in "Hardy" and not the one in "Dan"?

Great production, this shit was good.

Was the Black guy that GSP gave a pound to Hector Lombard? I doubt it but it looks like him.

Anyone know where I can find this online? Whilst looking at the most recent vids on UFC.com, I came across a video of GSP and Marquardt doing yoga with the gayest instructor eva! Check it out. When he says ''Lengthen your legs'' he sounds exactly like Cleveland from Family Guy!

Mike Russell -  My 12 year old pointed out something interesting. When filming Hardy, they basically showed portions of his technique/game plan for fighting GSP. When they showed GSP, they only showed glimpses of sparring sessions. He said, "That doesn't seem fair. Now GSP can study what he's planning on doing."

Coincidence?

From another perspective, it could make Hardy appear more 'likely' to win than he really has, to give the viewing audience the impression that Hardy is planning, but GSP isn't.

anyone who missed it, check http://mma-fighter-videos.com/2010/03/9644/ thursday afternoon...

scroll down, right side of the page under "latest MMA shows"...parts 1 and 2 are already there and were both uploaded the following day after they aired.

Mike Russell -  My 12 year old pointed out something interesting. When filming Hardy, they basically showed portions of his technique/game plan for fighting GSP. When they showed GSP, they only showed glimpses of sparring sessions. He said, "That doesn't seem fair. Now GSP can study what he's planning on doing."

Coincidence?

study what?

Hardy's plan of escaping submissions and rolling out of dangerous positions?