PRINCE DEVITT'S WWE NAME IS....

By Mike Johnson on 2014-09-24 23:41:30
Fergal Devitt will be rechristened "Finn Balor" when he debuts for WWE NXT, PWInsider.com has confirmed.
NXT is taping NXT tomorrow 9/25 in Winter Park, FL at Full Sail Live. Devitt may be debuting on that taping. Phone Post 3.0

Finn......are you fucking kidding me wwe Phone Post 3.0

Still waiting for Steen's Jean-Pierre Lafitte jr vignettes to air.. Phone Post 3.0

Gino_Corona - Still waiting for Steen's Jean-Pierre Lafitte jr vignettes to air.. Phone Post 3.0
Dare to dream... Steen could sport an eyepatch better than anyone on the roster right now Phone Post 3.0

From Wikipedia

In Irish mythology, Balor (modern spelling: Balar) was king of the Fomorians, a group of supernatural beings. He is often described as a giant with a large eye in his forehead that wreaks destruction when opened. He has been interpreted as a god or personification of drought and blight.

The king bit is fine but Finn? Bejesus Phone Post 3.0

Look out NXT, Finn's gonna puncha yo buns!

pro wrestling is horrible for going with the most stereotypical names.

Remember Nigel becomming Desmond Wolfe? As British as it gets.

Doesn't get much more Irish than Finn Balor

Hopefully itl just become Balor which I think is a pretty cool name Phone Post 3.0

Spoiler!!!!

He debut tonight at the NXT tapings to help itami(KENTA) fight the ascension they completely destroyed them

Also minor spoiler
Itami used the running knee Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - Look out NXT, Finn's gonna puncha yo buns!
Vtfu grizz!! The kid loves adventure time! Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_OBEY - Spoiler!!!!

He debut tonight at the NXT tapings to help itami(KENTA) fight the ascension they completely destroyed them

Also minor spoiler
Dude, that was a spoiler you can't avoid reading lol!! If was the ug you'd be frozen by now haha, all good here tho, thank for the info Phone Post 3.0

Your kid has excellent taste, Adventure Time is amazing Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 -
UGCTT_OBEY - Spoiler!!!!

Also minor spoiler
Dude, that was a spoiler you can't avoid reading lol!! If was the ug you'd be frozen by now haha, all good here tho, thank for the info Phone Post 3.0
What more could I have done? Phone Post 3.0

Once Kenta got into it with the Ascension at Takeover the writing was on the wall that Devitt would debut as his partner. New guy from Japan gets jumped 2 on 1, so who does he enlist for support? Another hot shot from Japan. Easiest booking in the world and also the perfect move imo Phone Post 3.0

curious to what they do with his finishers......

Ironically enough, one of the options Devitt had was used last week by Kenta, the top rope double stomp. I think the Bloody Sunday is awesome if they give him the go ahead to use it. Otherwise, he's got a couple other signature moves he could promote to finisher. I'd love to see some sweet double team moves with Kenta also. Phone Post 3.0

grizz632 - Ironically enough, one of the options Devitt had was used last week by Kenta, the top rope double stomp. I think the Bloody Sunday is awesome if they give him the go ahead to use it. Otherwise, he's got a couple other signature moves he could promote to finisher. I'd love to see some sweet double team moves with Kenta also. Phone Post 3.0

Bloody Sunday would be awesome but I figure he would use Prince's Throne. Be great to see him break out some Avalanche Bloody Sunday in WWE

Mark out while you can before WWE kills the link. Actual episode won't air until November apparently

In fairness his real name is Fergal so it was already pretty stereotypical to begin with.

Fergal devitt would have gotten a shitty response too. Cry about it. Phone Post 3.0