Prince Harry announces birth of baby boy

Duke of Sussex announces birth of baby boy: "we're both absolutely thrilled" - YouTube
“we’re both absolutely thrilled”

Nobody cares.

Behead them all.

He's a boy for now. Give it time. Soon they'll be dressing him like a lesbian and telling us they want to allow him to choose the gender with which he identifies most comfortably.

"Gender Neutral" 

His real father must be very proud

I'm English, quite like the royals and a friend of mine was at Sandhurst military school with Harry and reliably informs me he's a good lad.

I still give zero fucks about them having a kid. 

His wife is fucking hot ...did she marry Harry ourof love  or out of money/power ? 

It appears I clicked on 'Vanity Fair'...

…instead of Stormfront.

dios - 

His wife is fucking hot ...did she marry Harry ourof love  or out of money/power ? 

According to everything I’ve read about her, it’s the latter. Unfortunately, she didn’t realize marrying royalty is different from marrying a rich celebrity in the US-- per frequent trips to yachts, coke habit, etc have been curtailed.

Another of the royal bloodline. I always wanted to ask an English bloke what they really thought of the royal family? They are about as in control of the country as Hillary Clinton is in control of ever being president but what's the perception of every day English of the royals?

dios -

It seems like every other member of the family has leaked to the tabloids that they warned him she's a golddigger and this won't end well but he refused to listen.

who gives a royal fuck

baj54 - 

Another of the royal bloodline. I always wanted to ask an English bloke what they really thought of the royal family? They are about as in control of the country as Hillary Clinton is in control of ever being president but what's the perception of every day English of the royals?

They just did a survey not that long ago and it was less than 1/5 of Brits who thought the monarchy should be abolished.

Benntheredunthat -
dios - 

According to everything I’ve read about her, it’s the latter. Unfortunately, she didn’t realize marrying royalty is different from marrying a rich celebrity in the US-- per frequent trips to yachts, coke habit, etc have been curtailed.

all the women in the world, he marries an octoroon d list celeb. no wonder the queen is pissed

Octoroon?

Is this the OG or an Alabama trailer park in 1953?