Princeton study: BLM responsible for 91% of riots

https://truepundit.com/mostly-non-peaceful-princeton-study-finds-blm-responsible-for-91-of-riots-over-last-3-months/

10 Likes

A new study by Princeton University’s US Crisis Monitor shows that the U.S. experienced 637 riots between May 26 and Sept. 12, and 91% of those riots were linked to the Black Lives Matter movement.

In other words, BLM was responsible for 9 out of 10 riots across the country.

Riots are defined by the project as “demonstrations in which any demonstrators engage in violently disruptive or destructive acts (e.g. violence, looting, vandalism, etc.), as well as mob violence in which violent mobs target other individuals, property, businesses, or other groups.

This thread seems super racist. 

7 Likes

I’m curious who was starting the other 9% of riots?

1 Like

What are the other 9%

Vasechkin -

What are the other 9%

The study has a 9% margin of error. 

14 Likes
Vasechkin -

What are the other 9%

Antifa?

2 Likes

13%..*

55%...

Who is counting anyway?

(*really like 6%)

2 Likes
Vasechkin -

What are the other 9%

Conservative suburban women.

4 Likes
FatChrist Magic - 

I’m curious who was starting the other 9% of riots?

LBM - the dyslexic arm of the group

1 Like
Bad Monkey -
Vasechkin -

What are the other 9%

Soooo, it could be that they only started 81% of the riots? Let's not overreact at these potentially inflated numbers.  

![](upload://wt3ic2ghhGLI06dP0Sm9EcBSbdZ.gif)

sgotwalks -
Bad Monkey -
Vasechkin -

What are the other 9%

Soooo, it could be that they only started 81% of the riots? Let's not overreact at these potentially inflated numbers.  

Your math has brought shame and dishonor upon your family.

3 Likes
Hocky -
sgotwalks -
Bad Monkey -
Vasechkin -

What are the other 9%

Your math has brought shame and dishonor upon your family.

Sadly, my math is superior to that of my clan, who know nothing of shame, OR dishonour. 

1 Like
Bad Monkey - 
Vasechkin -

What are the other 9%

lololol!!!

Come on now. We all know 93% of those riots were peaceful so it is a net gain of 2% for the country 

What that study doesn't tell you is that those riots were started by the white BLM members.  There are a lot of white supremacist agitators in BLM.  

#neverourfault

No BLM is peaceful, any riots are caused by troublemakers and criminals.  Just like in the police force. 

They had to do a study to figure this out?

1 Like
MPA - 

No BLM is peaceful, any riots are caused by troublemakers and criminals.  Just like in the police force. 

![](upload://qa7KnObBvA8AZEnGPYr1ypE1mQP.gif)

5 Likes