Private Investigator asks about ex-GF...

This dude sounds like he’d move to Miami to work for Rice-a-Roni after they decided to change their image.

1 Like
Captain Canuck -
HELWIG -

thats nuts

I know a lot of stuff and what I know WOULD torpedo her career in politics and would be devestating to her media career too.

But we were kids. It was close to 30 years ago. It was a great relationship and I would not be a decent person to do that to someone.

What consenting adults do is their own business.

So, butt stuff?

The_Pundits_Ghost -

Handled very well. Much better than most would. 

see- things like this are why you used to be such a big deal on fb. If you really had the looks of clooney, you’d be a supa star!

Well, I am a big deal on teh Facebook.

She and I have spoke in the past and I have said that I will not talk about "us" from the past because of her media career.

So I am always sort of on guard with this kind of stuff but this was the most serious inquest into our previous relationship.

buddie - This dude sounds like he'd move to Miami to work for Rice-a-Roni after they decided to change their image.

I sure didn't get the vibe he was a P.I.

He tried to come off as a reporter and then tried to make it sound like he was a biographer before I really started to nail down he was a P.I. and looking for dirt.

Perhaps a political or media rival trying to get official dirt on her.

Mountain Medic -
Captain Canuck -
HELWIG -

thats nuts

I know a lot of stuff and what I know WOULD torpedo her career in politics and would be devestating to her media career too.

But we were kids. It was close to 30 years ago. It was a great relationship and I would not be a decent person to do that to someone.

So, butt stuff?

We were very young, away from our families in our first year of university living in a co-ed dorm.

I will say that she and I had a relationship on the side because I had a girlfriend so I can only imagine that the others this guy may have spoken to didn't frame our relationship as common knowledge.

We're both married now and our spouses know we saw each other in university so it's not a secret we have to keep from them.

We did some wild things though and it was lots of fun but nothing the world needs to know and I am not about to ruin her career or possible political chances.

Now...my ex-girlfriend whom I was openly dating at the time might, but I can't control that.

The_Pundits_Ghost -
Mountain Medic -
Captain Canuck -
HELWIG -

thats nuts

So, butt stuff?

Has to be butt stuff

There may have been butt stuff...

EVspinner -

Perhaps a political or media rival trying to get official dirt on her.

That was my thought but someone in this thread mentioned it might be people in her own camp?

Man, political life must suck, especially in the current environment.

Good job sticking to your guns and not giving in. You're a good man, bro!

Captain Canuck -
mysteryman -

So when you say you went buddy buddy...

He tried to pretend we were friends and that as friends we should talk because it would help him out and help out my ex for the article/book/whatever.

good cop/bad cop stuff.

Oh...my pants were just unzipped n all...but yeah, okay...that's cool, sure.

Captain Canuck -
badpvtdan -

Is she gonna fuck your now or was it a waste?

My Wife?

Sure.

I got action this morning!

Just like an OGer to take advantage of a medically compromised woman

paw -

If they want info on her from 30 years ago, something ain't right.

Expecially if they tracked me down and came to my house.

If I see this guy or anyone else around I won't be upset to remove them.

The_Pundits_Ghost -

With what this place has caused in your personal life, do you really want to post even that much detail? 

I don't post under my real name anymore, so I have deniability.

I'm not about to post her name or too much info.

Captain Canuck is anonymous!

mysteryman -
Captain Canuck -
mysteryman -

So when you say you went buddy buddy...

He tried to pretend we were friends and that as friends we should talk because it would help him out and help out my ex for the article/book/whatever.

good cop/bad cop stuff.

Oh...my pants were just unzipped n all...but yeah, okay...that's cool, sure.

I feel like I let you down...

MojoSoDope -
Captain Canuck -
badpvtdan -

Is she gonna fuck your now or was it a waste?

My Wife?

Sure.

I got action this morning!

Just like an OGer to take advantage of a medically compromised woman

LOL!

I dunno about taking advantage.

I got home yesterday and when I walked into the house my Wife greeted me with the statement, "So...I see you're wearing pants..."

Probably not the right thread to ask you Captain but how is your wife doing now? I was just thinking about you guys last week and curious how her recovery is going. 

1 Like
Captain Canuck -
paw -

Going back to college years is pretty standard for deep-dive vetting of political candidates, depending on how high-profile the office and/or candidate are. 

That said, digging deep into a specific relationship (based on what a third party told him) and being aggressive with trying to extract information means they probably don’t have much else to work with.

Dude you handled that perfectly. 

Trumpsstinkypinky -

Probably not the right thread to ask you Captain but how is your wife doing now? I was just thinking about you guys last week and curious how her recovery is going. 

That's ok.

Is it ever the right time?

She's doing the chemo still and it seems her internal bleeding has stopped.

We have met with the oncologist a few times now and he seems pleased with the progression we are having.

We are waiting on a CT Scan in a week or so to see what the results of the chemo have been and then once we have that we can see if surgury is the next step or we continue chemo.

VTCO -
Captain Canuck -
paw -

Going back to college years is pretty standard for deep-dive vetting of political candidates, depending on how high-profile the office and/or candidate are. 

That said, digging deep into a specific relationship (based on what a third party told him) and being aggressive with trying to extract information means they probably don’t have much else to work with.

I think pretty much I was her “wild days” relationship and after me she settled down.

So I am the wild card.

I’m not about to give up anything to anyone.

But yeah, she was up for anything.

wink