Privilege: Race, Looks, Economics, Talent, etc.

Privilege is defined as a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.

There are all kinds of privilege in this world. Race, looks, Economic, Talent, Height-build, gender etc.

The Left’s constant screeching about “White Male Privilege” made me think about privilege in general, which are the most valuable, and which we would choose if given the opportunity.

For example, is it better to be a rich black man than a poor white man?

Is it better to be an athletic freak like Lebron James than a short fat ugly guy like Danny Devito? Most people would choose to be built like Lebron and have that athletic talent. Or they would choose to look like and be able to sing like Barry White, Marvin Gaye or Al Green rather that William Hung.

So, I think you all understand where this is going. I believe that white privilege is one of the least valuable of the privileges in 2019. Sure, it was more valuable 100 years ago, but that’s not what we’re judging it by. It matters today and should be judged by today’s standards.

What do you think? Which do you believe are more or less valuable? Is white privilege overblown? Curious as to your thoughts.

"So, I think you all understand where this is going. I believe that white privilege is one of the least valuable of the privileges in 2019. Sure, it was more valuable 100 years ago, but that's not what we're judging it by. It matters today and should be judged by today's standards."

I think you're right, but the argument from the left is that generational privilege has afforded the white devil better base conditions, which is why the group as a whole out performs most other racial groups. To that, I say, what about the first and second generation Asian immigrants at the top of the heap?

1 Like

There is no privilege that even comes close to pretty girl privilege. 

3 Likes

a nigerian won the ucf belt due to height privilege 

I have big dick privilege.  It's a heavy burden

NerveBlock -

There is no better thing to be on this planet than an attractive, tall, educated, white, man from the first world.  If you dont agree with that, you're extreme naive.

I am that.  I dont apologize for it, but i certainly acknowledge i have a huge leg up on the rest of tne world.

Black Dougie -

Big dick is not a privilege.  Big dig energy is though.

EFM - 
Black Dougie -

Big dick is not a privilege.  Big dig energy is though.

Having a Big Dick is absolutely a privilege. Is it better to have a big dick than a baby dick? Yes. Do people work for it? No?

Thats a privilege

EFM - 
NerveBlock -

There is no better thing to be on this planet than an attractive, tall, educated, white, man from the first world.  If you dont agree with that, you're extreme naive.

I am that.  I dont apologize for it, but i certainly acknowledge i have a huge leg up on the rest of tne world.

This.

"There is no privilege that even comes close to pretty girl privilege."

Most of them don’t know how to fully exploit it though and lose their looks by their mid to late 20s.

EFM -
NerveBlock -

Good looking dudes usually have to buy their own drinks and pay their own rent/mortgage

1 Like
Black Dougie - 
EFM -
NerveBlock -

Good looking dudes usually have to buy their own drinks and pay their own rent/mortgage

Yes, but they get taken seriously in job interviews, they get assigned leadership positions, they get promoted, they get ahead.

It makes buying drinks easy :slight_smile:

All joking aside, I’m a good looking guy, I’m white, and I’m taller than average.

It has made my career much easier. I don’t deny it.

Slowshot -
Black Dougie - 
EFM -
NerveBlock -

Yes, but they get taken seriously in job interviews, they get assigned leadership positions, they get promoted, they get ahead.

All joking aside, I’m a good looking guy, I’m white, and I’m taller than average.

Dick pics or it didn’t happen

Slowshot - Did you not include Edgar by accident?
. Phone Post
EFM -
NerveBlock -

A tall, attractive white man isn't just "educated". They work to become educated. I would agree they're some of the most privileged, but being an attractive, educated, white woman from the first world is by far more privilege. Literally all they have to do is be attractive and have a good personality and a husband will happily go to work every day to provide for them in exchange for loyalty and sex. 

NerveBlock -
EFM -
NerveBlock -

A tall, attractive white man isn't just "educated". They work to become educated. I would agree they're some of the most privileged, but being an attractive, educated, white woman from the first world is by far more privilege. Literally all they have to do is be attractive and have a good personality and a husband will happily go to work every day to provide for them in exchange for loyalty and sex. 

people from wealthy families are typically educated.  some work for it more than others, but plenty don't work for it at all.

while being an attractive, educated, white woman is not a bad deal at all, i'd point to slowshot's post above and ask you, would you rather be an attractive, educated, white man or an attractive, educated, white woman?

EFM -
NerveBlock -
EFM -
NerveBlock -

people from wealthy families are typically educated.  some work for it more than others, but plenty don't work for it at all.

while being an attractive, educated, white woman is not a bad deal at all, i'd point to slowshot's post above and ask you, would you rather be an attractive, educated, white man or an attractive, educated, white woman?

I would rather be a man because I enjoy being a man. But I recognize it comes with more work than being a woman. Quite a lot more. 

Attractive, tall, educated men have advantages in their career over women, but that's the point. They actually have to have careers. Have you ever been to a gym at 10am? They're full of attractive late thirties women working out while their husbands are at their jobs. 

Black Dougie - 
Slowshot -
Black Dougie - 
EFM -
NerveBlock -

Dick pics or it didn’t happen

I have a meager little peen. By the time girls find out, it’s too late .

Privilidge is a difficult task to discuss. When people try...they love to leave out the uncomfortable elephant in the room because its not pc to think or discuss why it exists.

we can all agree that both women and minorities are protected by the law and thus DO have legal privilidges over their competition. What people dont like admitting is that there are numerous disadvantages to hiring and promoting them particularly if they are weaker than their competition. entitlement issues, lost time issues, morale goes into the shitter, HR complaints, et.al. Yet, it happens every day everywhere. Its just seen as the cost of doing business these days in America.

Well put together white males with little criminal history and verifiable work histories are prefered by a lot of private industry because they are likely safer bets. less entitled, less workplace drama, less legal protections under the law, fairly easily replaced, and…most importantly less expensive or more cost effective in the long term. So yes, there is privilidge here…but most of it is based on $$ and experiences.

Along those lines, hispanics are preferred in a lot of trades especially over blacks and whites because of their ability and willingness to work long hours for less pay. Again, were back to $$.