Pro Boxer spars his old bully

Very satisfying

8 Likes

It’s always the body shots.

2 Likes

awesome

fuck bullies

4 Likes

According to the comments dude in the tank top is a BKF?

3 Likes

ES news :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t like bullying. I used to pick on people at school and have reached out to apologize since. I’ve been on the receiving end as a grown up and it’s not very nice but you could say I deserved it. And I did.

Don’t be mean to people

9 Likes

Season 1 No Notes GIF by NBC

2 Likes

Id show you guys me sparring my bullies but they all died in a horrible boat accident where I lost my guns and weed, too.

Oh, and ex wife.

4 Likes

Sounds like you’ve been watching Ozark

2 Likes

No, I haven’t seen it. People keep telling me to watch it but as soon as I saw a guy go back to his wife after unemotionally watching her blow another guy I had zero interest in this faggot’s story.

If he suffers more than Jesse in BB maybe Ill watch.

1 Like

The video is mislabeled.

This happened because the guy on the right was making fun of autistic kids or something along those lines.

Just watch it. You’ll see why.

Either way he beat up a bully

Sounds like he never healed from past wounds and just grew up to become the bully.

If RatMan ever tried this shit with me I would have just knocked his ass out again lol.

4 Likes

Looks like bully vs bully here

1 Like

You couldn’t punch your way out of a wet paper bag…

1 Like

yo Cheddar you can take on that Pro Boxer?

Guy has a mean right hook to the body, I know your hands are legit but unless you had like 30 lbs on this guy + solid technique I don’t see many OGers just walking up to his gym and punking him in front of his coaches bros.

Yeah I would whup his butt.

1 Like

Let’s all just settle down before things get out of hand. No need for that kind of abuse.

Thats Nice GIF

1 Like