Pro Elite Stock Price now at $0.00. Are they done?

About a week ago they were trading at $0.08 per share, (Stock Symbol - PELE), and now I noticed they have dropped to $0.00. They haven't announced any fights for an upcoming event ... So, is this the death of Pro Elite? Phone Post

I hope not. I want to see Reagan Penn fight some more. Phone Post

Time to buy infinite shares gentlemen! Phone Post

KC007 - I hope not. I want to see Reagan Penn fight some more. Phone Post
This. If the company is filing bankruptcy, do they still own the fighters contracts for a period of time? Or are the fighters free and clear? I remember this B.S. from the last Showtime debacle with Elite XC ...... I wonder how they structured everyone's contracts. Phone Post

1. Restructure failed MMA organization
2. Put on a few cards with moderate success
3. Watch stock prices plummet
4. ?????
5. Profit.

Who actually thought they would become anything?

they were a bust from the start.

Guess so...

Ahh well... Phone Post

Priced about right, imo

I see last print of 0.0001 on my thinkorswim platform/chart. Someone exercising options maybe?? Hmmmm odd price even for that. Phone Post

The only fighter under EliteXC contracted fighter I am really interested in is Sara McMann.

Doesn't T. Jay Thompson post here? The interwebs are mysteriously silent ...

TTT for answers ... Phone Post

wowzers

MIDDLEEASY rumor mill said theyll have a card in June in San Jose. Phone Post

They have to be absolutely bleeding money Phone Post

bearockbrobama - MIDDLEEASY rumor mill said theyll have a card in June in San Jose. Phone Post
I heard that a few weeks ago as well, but everything I've found now says that was nothing more than hearsay. How recent was this? Phone Post

NavyCorpsman -
bearockbrobama - MIDDLEEASY rumor mill said theyll have a card in June in San Jose. Phone Post
I heard that a few weeks ago as well, but everything I've found now says that was nothing more than hearsay. How recent was this? Phone Post
Sunday. Like day before yesterday. Should still be easily navigable on their main page. Phone Post

Whats the word with Pro Elite then?

Stock wise be careful. If a public company files for bankruptcy protection they can emerge from that protection with a new class of shares. The public investors usually lose. The guys that buy the debt and help restructure do so with what is called "preferred" shares which usually will be protected in the case of a BK.

Penny Stocks like PELE are dangerous. Save your money and buy a lottery ticket. 100 shares at a penny has worst odds then one lottery ticket.

Double E with a Minor in Business

-Carwin

Shane Carwin - Stock wise be careful. If a public company files for bankruptcy protection they can emerge from that protection with a new class of shares. The public investors usually lose. The guys that buy the debt and help restructure do so with what is called "preferred" shares which usually will be protected in the case of a BK.

Penny Stocks like PELE are dangerous. Save your money and buy a lottery ticket. 100 shares at a penny has worst odds then one lottery ticket.

Double E with a Minor in Business

-Carwin
Hey Shane hope the recovery is going well! God bless!

KC007 - I hope not. I want to see Reagan Penn fight some more. Phone Post

LOL!