Pro Fighter Breeding Pitbulls

I just read this thread on another forum. This makes me sick. What is it with pro athletes today? First Vick then this guy.

"I've started breeding pitbulls to help pay the bills between fights. Honestly, I'm going into this blind, no experience really, so I'm not sure about all the techniques involved. I've got my mom and the kids helping for free until I get the money flowing in. My buddy Wade threw together 20 cheap wire cages for me that are 3x4 and stackable. I lined the bottoms of the cages with newspaper so the droppings don't fall into the cages below. I can squeeze 3 or 4 in each cage so they can mate. How long does a pitbull pregnancy last and how soon after birth are they fertile again?

So anyway, one of the things that I've been wondering about is the noise. How do I keep the barking to a minimum? I don't want the neighbors complaining and calling the cops every night. Also is there a way to speed up the breeding process?

If any of you guys want to buy some hit me up on myspace. Just mention you're from here and I'll hook any Sherdog member up with a fat discount.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Tuggle"

I personally know people that fight in the UFC that breed Pit Bulls.

lol

RaginCajun205,

Whats ur deal w/ Tuggle? It always seems like youre out to get him. Did you watch him fuck your wife or something?

Tuggle,

Why did Wade bring all of those small cages up to the gym last night?

Yea, but why do you need the cages?

Date of Birth:
March 29, 1980
Training Background:
Drunken Boxing
Organization/School/Team:
Damage Inc.
Favorite Fighter:
Scott Tuggle/Tristan Yunker
About You:
I'm a CLASSY professional mma fighter and boxer
Interests:
Fighting, lying, The Secret, Sorcery
Fighter, Mat Cleaner

so what were the cages for?

"Tuggle,
Why did Wade bring all of those small cages up to the gym last night?"

Obviously this guy is a noob, otherwise he would have heard of the latest craze, MIDGET MMA... Duh. Tuggle shits excellence and has class ooooozzzzing out of his pores. Tuggle is a genius, why wathc 2 average size men go at it, when you can stack 9 cages on top of one another and watch 18 "little people" (lets be P.C.), kick the shit out of one another. Just another example of Tuggle being on the cutting edge imo. TTT for Scott Tuggle, keepin it classy since '05

TTT for Scott "the dog whisperer" Tuggle

What a piece of sh*t. I sure as hell have never heard of this dude so chances are he's trying to live through his dogs just like fat trailer trash moms for their daughters to be cheerleading whores. I'm will to bet he sexual assualts every last one of those dogs in a flurry of sexual frustration. And then we'll have these hella annoying, even more ugly "Tuggle" pitbull babies. Whoever this dude is, he should burn in hell.

people that breed doenst necessarily partake in dog fighting. Nobody would own a dog if people didnt breed. Just becasue its a pitbull is irrelevant. Now if he said He breeds Pitbulls to be killing machines and dogfight than yeah POS

Users with different screen names with identical IPs on this thread

<--- BACK

• TMFY

• Scott Tuggle

<--- BACK

You haven't heard of me, but I've heard of you cunt.  You think you're big shit now that you beat two guys in a grappling tournament huh?  You better not run into me on the street or I'll put a collar on your pitbull looking ass and stick you in one of those cages.

Also, you're not fooling anyone with that adams apple.  Here's a tip, tuck that shit between your legs before you grapple next time.

Hey, honey, make that four dudes I've beaten, which is a hell of a lot more than you've accomplished.  I'd like to see your monkey faced ass try to touch me, I'd shove my foot so far up your ass that I just might reach your 4th grade gerbil that had a disgraceful death.

Be careful with these dogs and that whole peanut butter trick, they might just bite off your enlarged clit. 

Tuggle likes fat girls.

All I knowis that Hilary is a closet Tuggle fan! I know she digs the classiness!

TTT for Tuggle!

Hey, I don't have a cock, douche-fag. Just because a girl who doesn't even lift has more muscle tone than you doesn't mean she's a dude, it just means you're the pussy of the century.

You fight at 135 right? I'd put money on me any freaking day of the weak. I would opt for knocking your ass out, but I'll go for the triangle, at least that way you can break your 5 year streak without getting any action.

As for this little bitch being classy, we'll see how classy he is after an old school broomhandle rape.

"to help pay the bills between fights"

Hey man, it's called "get a part time job"

you fucking trailor park, piece of shit bum.

Hell, come to my gym, we've got a cage here. Talk shit and it'll be all over the internet when you lose.