Pro-Hillary pac releases new anti-Trump ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QUYQUd0Qh8

In this ad, he makes fun of a handicapped/disabled reporter.

But there was another ad in which a group of average broads were standing around reading quotes from Trump about women.

They would read one of his lines then look right into the camera like "WTF".

It was almost funny.

FreightTrain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QUYQUd0Qh8

But there was another ad in which a group of average broads were standing around reading quotes from Trump about women.

It was almost funny.

They should show the women reading transcripts of Hillary's husband's attacks on women and how she defended him and left the victims out to dry.

That's Television!!!

this makes me like Trump more.

"All the children at Grace's school know NEVER to mock her"

Yeah right they just do it behind her back. What a stupid, authoritarian ad, as if children don't pick on kids anymore of course they do.

"All the children conform to my PC expectations why won't Donald Trump????"

I also like how they disabled comments and ratings because they are scared of the Internet downvoting and shitposting their video into oblivion. No Comments, No Ratings, No feedback allowed, that's when you know you're dealing with progressive fascists.

sparkyman -
FreightTrain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QUYQUd0Qh8

It was almost funny.

They should show the women reading transcripts of Hillary's husband's attacks on women and how she defended him and left the victims out to dry.

That's Television!!!
Trump already did that.

Same stuff we've seen all through the primary...howd that work out. Phone Post 3.0

Nonlinear - I also like how they disabled comments and ratings because they are scared of the Internet downvoting and shitposting their video into oblivion. No Comments, No Ratings, No feedback allowed, that's when you know you're dealing with progressive fascists.
Great point. Phone Post 3.0

Hillary could be attacking Trump's supposed "anti-establishmentism", empty rhetoric, ignorance & complete disregard for the constitution...

while Trump could be attacking Hillary's dishonesty, propensity for regime change, her involvement in disasters such as Libya, Benghazi, etc, and her complete disregard for the constitution...

and yet we have stuff like this. reaching a new low this year.

Nonlinear - "All the children at Grace's school know NEVER to mock her"

Yeah right they just do it behind her back. What a stupid, authoritarian ad, as if children don't pick on kids anymore of course they do.

"All the children conform to my PC expectations why won't Donald Trump????"

Yeah what an authoritarian ad. Great point.

daglord - 

Hillary could be attacking Trump's supposed "anti-establishmentism", empty rhetoric, ignorance & complete disregard for the constitution...

while Trump could be attacking Hillary's dishonesty, propensity for regime change, her involvement in disasters such as Libya, Benghazi, etc, and her complete disregard for the constitution...

I don't know what side you're on and I don't care, you're absolutely correct.

daglord - 

The campaigns start after the conventions occur.

sparkyman - 
daglord - 

I don't know what side you're on and I don't care, you're absolutely correct.

OriginalTUFer -

No different from mocking someone for having small hands, being overweight, or being short.

Much ado about nothing.

Much ado about nothing? What the fuck dude Phone Post 3.0

attjack - 
daglord - 

hope so. don't care much for the direction this election has been taking so far.

Nonlinear - this makes me like Trump more.
Making fun of the disabled makes you like him more? I mean are you even sentient at this point? Phone Post 3.0

daglord - 
attjack - 
daglord - 

hope so. don't care much for the direction this election has been taking so far.

Well. You will probably continue to be disappointed. But just pointing out that the primaries are still going right now.

The Power Double - 
Nonlinear - this makes me like Trump more.
Making fun of the disabled makes you like him more? I mean are you even sentient at this point? Phone Post 3.0

That is Trump's appeal.

attjack - 
daglord - 
attjack - 
daglord - 

Well. You will probably continue to be disappointed. But just pointing out that the primaries are still going right now.

LOL. wishful thinking I guess.

& you're probably right, I don't see it changing anytime soon with Trump & Roger Stone involved.

Adonis RNA -

I never thought the day would come in this country where someone can send you a link to a video and say "here is the nominee for president making fun of a retard"

and it was actually true. Sad fucking times.

The guy is handicapable not retarded. Phone Post 3.0