Problem with signing Rampage...

I was over him and wouldn't watch him in the UFC the last few fights.

If Bellator signs Dan Severn or Tank i won't watch them either.

But i applaud them for now signing two people i've heard of in 6 years..

lol

"I was over him"

So he's not your huckle buckle anymore?

So..

What fighter are you dating now? Phone Post

It should be pretty obvious rampage has been phoning it in the last couple fights. Giving him lots of money, a reality tv show, and crossovers into pro wrestling doesn't seem like a recipe to motivate him, imo. Phone Post 3.0

TheRealMrBeefy -
chokeyou - I was over him and wouldn't watch him in the UFC the last few fights.

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

Those are guys that they signed that are from other major promotions, not including the guys that became household names while fighting for the promotion. I guess you don't watch a lot of MMA that much if you only know of two guys from that list.

Why you hatin on Bellator for? They may not be as big as the UFC, but there is no reason why you can't enjoy fights from both. Bellator has put on some damn good shows. They still have a ways to go, but they will get there eventually, they sure the hell are trying. Phone Post

This. Phone Post

TheRealMrBeefy - 
chokeyou - I was over him and wouldn't watch him in the UFC the last few fights.

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

Those are guys that they signed that are from other major promotions, not including the guys that became household names while fighting for the promotion. I guess you don't watch a lot of MMA that much if you only know of two guys from that list.

Why you hatin on Bellator for? They may not be as big as the UFC, but there is no reason why you can't enjoy fights from both. Bellator has put on some damn good shows. They still have a ways to go, but they will get there eventually, they sure the hell are trying. Phone Post

lol Killa B WHO?

King Mo WASN'T A HUGE FAN

Roger Huerta - DIDN'T HE VEAT UP SOMEONE IN A PARKING LOT?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Seth Petruzelli KIMBO BEATER

Vladimir Matyushenko OLD AS I AM

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

Rampage SAW HIM IN 1999 I THINK.... o-l-d

my opinion.

Not hating on Bellator, but i was so excited before the Spike move and have been totally underwhelmed. Also, the way they treat fighters sucks.

If you want to say they don't let's open that dialogue. i am 100% pro fighter and i feel that Bella exploits people.

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 

Hi stacy

da Vinci 81 - It should be pretty obvious rampage has been phoning it in the last couple fights. Giving him lots of money, a reality tv show, and crossovers into pro wrestling doesn't seem like a recipe to motivate him, imo. Phone Post 3.0

You dont really need to motivate him in Bellator, other than Mo he can phone it in and still beat 80 percent of the Bellator LHW div.

I Hunt Purple-Headed Yogurt Slingers - 

Probably smells wonderful.

chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

lol Killa B WHO?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

my opinion.

You're not a real MMA fan. Phone Post

Signing Rampage was a sign of desperation for bellator/spike.

Chris27 -
da Vinci 81 - It should be pretty obvious rampage has been phoning it in the last couple fights. Giving him lots of money, a reality tv show, and crossovers into pro wrestling doesn't seem like a recipe to motivate him, imo. Phone Post 3.0

You dont really need to motivate him in Bellator, other than Mo he can phone it in and still beat 80 percent of the Bellator LHW div.

Probably true.

And he'll think the same thing and end up losing to someone barely anyone has heard of just like Mo. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - 
chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

lol Killa B WHO?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

my opinion.

lol...

You're not A real human... Maybe you are a goat or a raccoon.

MMALOGIC - Signing Rampage was a sign of desperation for bellator/spike.

lol, wow. 

I've read plenty of your posts obsessing over "eyeballs" and how it is important to get "eyeballs" on the product.  Rampage is a very well known MMA figure, with a love/hate relationship with fans.  Like Tito, some eyeballs will tune in to watch him win, others will tune in to watch him lose, but they will tune in.

In fact, the TNA angle is a stroke of brilliance on the part of Bellator.  And Rampage is the perfect guy to usher that in.

The UFC peaked when Brock Lesnar brought over WWE fans.  Bellator knows that, and Spike knows what kinds of numbers wrestling can do.

There will be eyeballs.

I really don't get your Bellator negativity.  Is it because you've been predicting their demise for a long time and just can't believe you were wrong about that?

chokeyou -
Rudi - 
chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

lol Killa B WHO?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

my opinion.

lol...

How does that make any sense? you probably are just some kid who has never trained a day in your life that just goes to hooters with your faggot friends with extra small tshirts that has dragons, skulls and or crosses on them to watch UFC and has never seen MMA outside of the UFC. If you took the time to watch bellator you would know that 9 out of 10 times EVERY fight on their cards is exciting as fuck. Phone Post

Garv - 
MMALOGIC - Signing Rampage was a sign of desperation for bellator/spike.

lol, wow. 

I've read plenty of your posts obsessing over "eyeballs" and how it is important to get "eyeballs" on the product.  Rampage is a very well known MMA figure, with a love/hate relationship with fans.  Like Tito, some eyeballs will tune in to watch him win, others will tune in to watch him lose, but they will tune in.

In fact, the TNA angle is a stroke of brilliance on the part of Bellator.  And Rampage is the perfect guy to usher that in.

The UFC peaked when Brock Lesnar brought over WWE fans.  Bellator knows that, and Spike knows what kinds of numbers wrestling can do.

There will be eyeballs.

I really don't get your Bellator negativity.  Is it because you've been predicting their demise for a long time and just can't believe you were wrong about that?

you're talking about a guy who hates fighting, physically out of his prime and just showing up to collect a paycheck.

This was a terribly desperate move.

This tna/bellator nonsense is something some bonehead tv executive came up with because it seems like a bright idea to synergize both properties... when in practicality it makes no sense.

You blurr the lines on your mma product and you mess up your talent. Who can pro-wrestle and fight mma at the same time?

How did that work out for King Mo?

You have the tournaments structure beggining to unravel. 4 man tournaments? what?

Bjorn is on the conference call right now saying he wont commit to Rampage being in a tournament.

this is all desperation. Everything Bjorn said he wouldnt do he is now doing.

I never predicted Bellators demise. I said they would be gone if they dont get a new buyer because their old owners which was a hedge fund had to liquidate all their assets and return their investors money... and viacom was the new buyer.

once they moved to spike I predicted within 3 years they would be dead. I stand by that.

There's already chatter that spike is moving them to friday nights... that's one spot removed from either going back to mtv2 or being scrapped by viacom altogether.

This is where the desperation is coming from. all of a sudden bjorn talking about being #1? they lost the tna lead in... and unless they pull great numbers this summer they are in trouble.

Rudi - 
chokeyou -
Rudi - 
chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

lol Killa B WHO?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

my opinion.

lol...

How does that make any sense? you probably are just some kid who has never trained a day in your life that just goes to hooters with your faggot friends with extra small tshirts that has dragons, skulls and or crosses on them to watch UFC and has never seen MMA outside of the UFC. If you took the time to watch bellator you would know that 9 out of 10 times EVERY fight on their cards is exciting as fuck. Phone Post

some kid who has been on this forum for 11 years... I originally posted form the uterus...

The only verifiable documentation we have is you singing up here a year ago.

Lots of posts. I bet if i check you'd have LOTS of Bellator posts. Probably a paid poster or the receptionist for them or something.

Bellator sues fighters, Zuffa sues Bellator..

Theres a Bellator conference call going on? Is anyone even covering it? I dont see anything on any sites. Looks like few people care.