Problem with signing Rampage...

In for pic of hottie

chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 
chokeyou - I was over him and wouldn't watch him in the UFC the last few fights.

If Bellator signs Dan Severn or Tank i won't watch them either.

But i applaud them for now signing two people i've heard of in 6 years..

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

Those are guys that they signed that are from other major promotions, not including the guys that became household names while fighting for the promotion. I guess you don't watch a lot of MMA that much if you only know of two guys from that list.

Why you hatin on Bellator for? They may not be as big as the UFC, but there is no reason why you can't enjoy fights from both. Bellator has put on some damn good shows. They still have a ways to go, but they will get there eventually, they sure the hell are trying. Phone Post

lol Killa B WHO?

King Mo WASN'T A HUGE FAN

Roger Huerta - DIDN'T HE VEAT UP SOMEONE IN A PARKING LOT?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Seth Petruzelli KIMBO BEATER

Vladimir Matyushenko OLD AS I AM

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

Rampage SAW HIM IN 1999 I THINK.... o-l-d

my opinion.

Almost all of your who comments are UFC fighters from the past.
Trollin? Phone Post 3.0

Pat Giles - 
chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 
chokeyou - I was over him and wouldn't watch him in the UFC the last few fights.

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

Those are guys that they signed that are from other major promotions, not including the guys that became household names while fighting for the promotion. I guess you don't watch a lot of MMA that much if you only know of two guys from that list.

Why you hatin on Bellator for? They may not be as big as the UFC, but there is no reason why you can't enjoy fights from both. Bellator has put on some damn good shows. They still have a ways to go, but they will get there eventually, they sure the hell are trying. Phone Post

lol Killa B WHO?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

my opinion.

Almost all of your who comments are UFC fighters from the past.
Trollin? Phone Post 3.0

Irreverent ones....

I've heard of GIANT SILVA, but he's irreverent.

MMALOGIC - 
Garv - 
MMALOGIC - Signing Rampage was a sign of desperation for bellator/spike.

lol, wow. 

I've read plenty of your posts obsessing over "eyeballs" and how it is important to get "eyeballs" on the product.  Rampage is a very well known MMA figure, with a love/hate relationship with fans.  Like Tito, some eyeballs will tune in to watch him win, others will tune in to watch him lose, but they will tune in.

In fact, the TNA angle is a stroke of brilliance on the part of Bellator.  And Rampage is the perfect guy to usher that in.

The UFC peaked when Brock Lesnar brought over WWE fans.  Bellator knows that, and Spike knows what kinds of numbers wrestling can do.

There will be eyeballs.

I really don't get your Bellator negativity.  Is it because you've been predicting their demise for a long time and just can't believe you were wrong about that?

you're talking about a guy who hates fighting, physically out of his prime and just showing up to collect a paycheck.

This was a terribly desperate move.

This tna/bellator nonsense is something some bonehead tv executive came up with because it seems like a bright idea to synergize both properties... when in practicality it makes no sense.

You blurr the lines on your mma product and you mess up your talent. Who can pro-wrestle and fight mma at the same time?

How did that work out for King Mo?

You have the tournaments structure beggining to unravel. 4 man tournaments? what?

Bjorn is on the conference call right now saying he wont commit to Rampage being in a tournament.

this is all desperation. Everything Bjorn said he wouldnt do he is now doing.

I never predicted Bellators demise. I said they would be gone if they dont get a new buyer because their old owners which was a hedge fund had to liquidate all their assets and return their investors money... and viacom was the new buyer.

once they moved to spike I predicted within 3 years they would be dead. I stand by that.

There's already chatter that spike is moving them to friday nights... that's one spot removed from either going back to mtv2 or being scrapped by viacom altogether.

This is where the desperation is coming from. all of a sudden bjorn talking about being #1? they lost the tna lead in... and unless they pull great numbers this summer they are in trouble.

You said that Bellator is the minor leagues.  Well, like Avis, number 2 has to try harder.   King Mo didn't lose because of pro wrestling.  He lost because he thought he was a boxer and forgot that he was in an MMA fight.   Besides, it was just one loss, he is going to be in the LHW tourney and might win it.    Trying to point to Mo's loss as some sort of slam on pro wrestling seems to smack of desperation imo.

Bellator is doing what they have to to get eyeballs.  If their pro wrestling angle is a sign of desperation, then it means the sport of MMA is never going to be a big time sport.  And will simply prove the critics right who said that it's a niche sport akin to human cockfighting.  Because Bellator has been putting on some great fights.  If they can't get eyeballs with that kind of MMA action, then MMA really is fading. 

TheRealMrBeefy - 

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

These guys really bring tons to the roster. Bellator is a good company.

I see MMALOGIC clocked out of his McDonalds job just in time to once again come tell multi-millionaire's why they're running their business improperly.

You sad, pseudo-intellectual, wannbe insider, psychotic douche bag.

wait they signed Neer?

Garv - 
MMALOGIC - 
Garv - 

lol, wow. 

I've read plenty of your posts obsessing over "eyeballs" and how it is important to get "eyeballs" on the product.  Rampage is a very well known MMA figure, with a love/hate relationship with fans.  Like Tito, some eyeballs will tune in to watch him win, others will tune in to watch him lose, but they will tune in.

In fact, the TNA angle is a stroke of brilliance on the part of Bellator.  And Rampage is the perfect guy to usher that in.

The UFC peaked when Brock Lesnar brought over WWE fans.  Bellator knows that, and Spike knows what kinds of numbers wrestling can do.

There will be eyeballs.

I really don't get your Bellator negativity.  Is it because you've been predicting their demise for a long time and just can't believe you were wrong about that?

you're talking about a guy who hates fighting, physically out of his prime and just showing up to collect a paycheck.

This tna/bellator nonsense is something some bonehead tv executive came up with because it seems like a bright idea to synergize both properties... when in practicality it makes no sense.

You blurr the lines on your mma product and you mess up your talent. Who can pro-wrestle and fight mma at the same time?

You have the tournaments structure beggining to unravel. 4 man tournaments? what?

Bjorn is on the conference call right now saying he wont commit to Rampage being in a tournament.

I never predicted Bellators demise. I said they would be gone if they dont get a new buyer because their old owners which was a hedge fund had to liquidate all their assets and return their investors money... and viacom was the new buyer.

once they moved to spike I predicted within 3 years they would be dead. I stand by that.

There's already chatter that spike is moving them to friday nights... that's one spot removed from either going back to mtv2 or being scrapped by viacom altogether.

This is where the desperation is coming from. all of a sudden bjorn talking about being #1? they lost the tna lead in... and unless they pull great numbers this summer they are in trouble.

You said that Bellator is the minor leagues.  Well, like Avis, number 2 has to try harder.   King Mo didn't lose because of pro wrestling.  He lost because he thought he was a boxer and forgot that he was in an MMA fight.   Besides, it was just one loss, he is going to be in the LHW tourney and might win it.    Trying to point to Mo's loss as some sort of slam on pro wrestling seems to smack of desperation imo.

Bellator is doing what they have to to get eyeballs.  If their pro wrestling angle is a sign of desperation, then it means the sport of MMA is never going to be a big time sport.  And will simply prove the critics right who said that it's a niche sport akin to human cockfighting.  Because Bellator has been putting on some great fights.  If they can't get eyeballs with that kind of MMA action, then MMA really is fading. 

I agree with GARV. But i'd call WSOF #2. I like what they are trying to do.

Something about Bellator just rubs me wrong.

TheRealMrBeefy - 
chokeyou -
Garv - 
MMALOGIC - 
Garv - 

lol, wow. 

There will be eyeballs.

I agree with GARV. But i'd call WSOF #2. I like what they are trying to do.

Something about Bellator just rubs me wrong.

Dude, if you've been a member of this forum as long as you say you have then you are just trolling and we are all feeding you.

No need to play stupid just to express your dislike for Bellators product. They are legit. How you can say WSOF is #2 is beyond me..they are still way to new for you to even make that claim. Phone Post

I've seen maybe 50 of their shows and was driving the bus 6 months ago supporting them...

BUT

I have the right to express my opinion. And i feel like they picked low hanging fruit when they were saying they would "create stars" but they don't. Their stars get fucked with like Alverez.

IF You are crazy brainwashed, good for you.

I don't see their fighter being promoted i see Bjorn everywhere.

I only have so much free time so i'll watch the 20 UFC's that interest me, the 1 WSOF that interest me and no Bella..

da Vinci 81 - It should be pretty obvious rampage has been phoning it in the last couple fights. Giving him lots of money, a reality tv show, and crossovers into pro wrestling doesn't seem like a recipe to motivate him, imo. Phone Post 3.0

I agree with this.

chokeyou -
Rudi - 
chokeyou -
Rudi - 
chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

lol Killa B WHO?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

my opinion.

You're not a real MMA fan. Phone Post

lol...

You're not A real human... Maybe you are a goat or a raccoon.

How does that make any sense? you probably are just some kid who has never trained a day in your life that just goes to hooters with your faggot friends with extra small tshirts that has dragons, skulls and or crosses on them to watch UFC and has never seen MMA outside of the UFC. If you took the time to watch bellator you would know that 9 out of 10 times EVERY fight on their cards is exciting as fuck. Phone Post

some kid who has been on this forum for 11 years... I originally posted form the uterus...

The only verifiable documentation we have is you singing up here a year ago.

Lots of posts. I bet if i check you'd have LOTS of Bellator posts. Probably a paid poster or the receptionist for them or something.

Bellator sues fighters, Zuffa sues Bellator..

Shiiiiit i wish i was a paid poster! hit me up Bjorn or Dana! Phone Post

Rudi - 
chokeyou -
Rudi - 
chokeyou -
Rudi - 
chokeyou -
TheRealMrBeefy - 

lol

Killa B
King Mo
Roger Huerta
Josh Neer
Jay Heiron
Brett Rogers
Seth Petruzelli
Vladimir Matyushenko
Maiquel Falco
Marius Zaromskis
Paul Daley
Marcus Davis
Matt Riddle
Mike Guymon
Paul Sass
Rampage

lol Killa B WHO?

Josh Neer WHO?

Jay Heiron WHO?

Brett Rogers WIFE BEATER

Maiquel Falco WHO?

Marius Zaromskis WHO?

Paul Daley BAMA?

Marcus Davis WHO?

Matt Riddle WHO?

Mike Guymon WHO?

Paul Sass WHO?

my opinion.

You're not a real MMA fan. Phone Post

lol...

You're not A real human... Maybe you are a goat or a raccoon.

How does that make any sense? you probably are just some kid who has never trained a day in your life that just goes to hooters with your faggot friends with extra small tshirts that has dragons, skulls and or crosses on them to watch UFC and has never seen MMA outside of the UFC. If you took the time to watch bellator you would know that 9 out of 10 times EVERY fight on their cards is exciting as fuck. Phone Post

some kid who has been on this forum for 11 years... I originally posted form the uterus...

The only verifiable documentation we have is you singing up here a year ago.

Lots of posts. I bet if i check you'd have LOTS of Bellator posts. Probably a paid poster or the receptionist for them or something.

Bellator sues fighters, Zuffa sues Bellator..

Shiiiiit i wish i was a paid poster! hit me up Bjorn or Dana! Phone Post

for the record, i'm avail to support anyone willing to pay me...lol

I'll still watch because I like MMA, but you could make the point that the list is a little weak. Most of those guys are UFC washouts or permanent gatekeepers. Not all, but a good chunk of them. I'm all about fighters getting paid though. The more promotions the better. It's just too hard to put any roster up against the UFC roster. They have monopolized pretty much all the top talent.