Problem With The Co-Ed TUF Season

The coaches are going to do a great job and bring in excellent people. Both women work with strong teams and will have great coaches for the contestants.

The shared living quarters shouldn't be a problem either. These are adults presented with a golden opportunity to win a contract that pays them $33k a year for 3 years if they win 9 consecutive fights. 

The problem is: What if it's a man and a woman in the finals? MMA is just becoming an accepted sport in the US, canada and Brazil, with the rest of the world still not completely warm to it.

Possibly having a man fight a woman for a 6-figure (over 9 fights) contract is not something normal people without weird fetishes or a deep hatred of women will tune in to.

Call me old fashion

Lol.

Yeah Bobby, they are doing seperate divisions. Like when they have two weight classes on the show. You italians can still count to 2 right?

WTF?

also its not 33k a year.

the TUF contract for winners is

15/15 for 3 fights
20/20 for 3
24/24 for 3

So if they fight three times a year and win them all, add in sponsor they will make over 100k, plus that doesnt even count any bonuses they might win.

LOAN VIPER - 

33k a year is no joke brutha!! Phone Post

That's like a cool 15 grand after management fees and taxes. Sweet deal, even without the backstage bonues.

Chris27 - WTF?

also its not 33k a year.

15/15 for 3 fights
20/20 for 3
24/24 for 3

So if they fight three times a year and win them all, add in sponsor they will make over 100k, plus that doesnt even count any bonuses they might win.

Even sweeter than I thought. That's like Jean Silva money

BigWilliam - Yeah Bobby, they are doing seperate divisions. Like when they have two weight classes on the show. You italians can still count to 2 right?

Same weight class, bro. 135 all around. 

Bobby Lupo - 
Chris27 - WTF?

also its not 33k a year.

15/15 for 3 fights
20/20 for 3
24/24 for 3

So if they won all 9 fights they would make 354k, doesnt include sponsors and bonuses.

The problem with the deal is the length of the contract, for a prospect starting out that first year if they win all their fights, add in sponsors they make over 100k. Thats good money for a prospect.

Problem comes the second and third year where you can become a contender, move up the ranks, fight top guys and get co main event or main event spots on cards but you are only making 20/20 or 24/24.

You have to wait for those 9 fights to be up before you can get a new contract unless you win the belt then I guess they can give you a new deal.

lol good way to start my morning  "$33k a year for 3 years if they win 9 consecutive fights."

Is op on crack Phone Post

Bobby Lupo - 
BigWilliam - Yeah Bobby, they are doing seperate divisions. Like when they have two weight classes on the show. You italians can still count to 2 right?

Same weight class, bro. 135 all around. 

Oh my mistake then... carry on.

OP voted up full homo

2JupitersTooMany - 

OP voted up full homo

Good to have you back. We got Cre, 2 Jupes, Bobby Headbandz...all we need is caLo and we got the 4 Horsemen of UG awesomeness on this thread

Lmao @ this thread! Phone Post

Chris27 - WTF?

also its not 33k a year.

15/15 for 3 fights
20/20 for 3
24/24 for 3

LOWBALLING motherfuckers. Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 -
Bobby Lupo - 
Chris27 - WTF?

also its not 33k a year.

15/15 for 3 fights
20/20 for 3
24/24 for 3

So if they won all 9 fights they would make 354k, doesnt include sponsors and bonuses.

The problem with the deal is the length of the contract, for a prospect starting out that first year if they win all their fights, add in sponsors they make over 100k. Thats good money for a prospect.

Problem comes the second and third year where you can become a contender, move up the ranks, fight top guys and get co main event or main event spots on cards but you are only making 20/20 or 24/24.

You have to wait for those 9 fights to be up before you can get a new contract unless you win the belt then I guess they can give you a new deal.
Minus manager's fee, training camps, training costs, taxes etc. Phone Post 3.0

Chris27 -
Bobby Lupo - 
Chris27 - WTF?

also its not 33k a year.

15/15 for 3 fights
20/20 for 3
24/24 for 3

How did you get to 392 vote ups without knowing the op? Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -

The coaches are going to do a great job and bring in excellent people. Both women work with strong teams and will have great coaches for the contestants.

The shared living quarters shouldn't be a problem either. These are adults presented with a golden opportunity to win a contract that pays them $33k a year for 3 years if they win 9 consecutive fights. 

The problem is: What if it's a man and a woman in the finals? MMA is just becoming an accepted sport in the US, canada and Brazil, with the rest of the world still not completely warm to it.

Possibly having a man fight a woman for a 6-figure (over 9 fights) contract is not something normal people without weird fetishes or a deep hatred of women will tune in to.

Call me old fashion

"The problem is: What if it's a man and a woman in the finals? MMA is just becoming an accepted sport in the US, canada and Brazil, with the rest of the world still not completely warm to it.
Possibly having a man fight a woman for a 6-figure (over 9 fights) contract is not something normal people without weird fetishes or a deep hatred of women will tune in to."

Dude they will have 2 different TUF winners 1 for male 1 for female. Or are you just trolling? Phone Post 3.0

WickedWyatt234 -
Bobby Lupo -

Call me old fashion

"The problem is: What if it's a man and a woman in the finals? MMA is just becoming an accepted sport in the US, canada and Brazil, with the rest of the world still not completely warm to it.
Possibly having a man fight a woman for a 6-figure (over 9 fights) contract is not something normal people without weird fetishes or a deep hatred of women will tune in to."

Dude they will have 2 different TUF winners 1 for male 1 for female. Or are you just trolling? Phone Post 3.0
I don't think so. I know a gal who tried out (she's kind if a big deal) and she said that if she makes it on the show she can't wait for the opportunity to show that wmma is equal to regular MMA. She can tap mad dudes Phone Post 3.0