Problems with 103? Really?

First off let me say that dont hate or even modestly dislike any of the fighters that fought at 103. But im getting really tired of reading all the threads that say the stoppages were early or shots to the back of the head.

Daley/Kampmann

Great fight, i was actually rooting for martin but he was out on the feet and was saved from being brutally knocked out by daley. Great Fight and this is the only fight that i could see any prblems with

Trigg/Koscheck

This fight was reffed just fine it wasnt that big of a deal, some people said that this fight was an early stoppage yet koscheck hit him 2 times with his left hand, switched posistions to post with his left and drop some bombs to triggs face (4 right hands). All while trigg was just holding out his hand which at least in my book does not classify as "intelligently defending". A Ref is not supposed to let a fight go until a fighter is knocked out cold. IT was a very fair stoppage and koscheck doesnt deserve to have this taint his victory over a very game opponent

Franklin/ Belfort

Rich was knocked out cold which is not an easy task at all. Belfort dazed him and then followed up with punches. All landed clean except ONE punch. The very last punch was to the back of the head but by that time the damage was already done and franklin was out.

Bottom line 103 turned out to be a night of great fights. WE saw 10 fights televised which is extremley impressive. All the fights were entertaining and alot more exciting to watch than alot of recent cards. Stop tainting a night of great MMA with miniscule problems. Enjoy it for what it was...a great night of fights full of hungry competitors who ALL put on a great show

It was a good night of fights. It sux cause all my fighters lost tho. But I do agree rich was done b4, the last 3 punches were clearly to the back of the head. He was done anyway, but yer kidn yerself if u think they werent

Def. better than any boxing card yer likely to see in yer life

Keh932 - Def. better than any boxing card yer likely to see in yer life

sure pal,sure.

Agreed, great night of fights!

Keh932 - Def. better than any boxing card yer likely to see in yer life

That's because you don't know what you're watching.

FSMA - 

no you dont know what you're watching

103 was a great card..end of story

joemama - 
FSMA - 

no you dont know what you're watching
No, you don't.

Quality not quantity.

What's funny is that virtually everyone on this card was ranked higher than virtually everyone on any Strikeforce card, but people will still jizz all over those. Hey guys Scott Smith! Jorge Gurgel! Nick Diaz! And the rationale will usually be "yeah they might not be ranked high but they always bring it". So now we get 11 UFC fights with virtually no decisions, tons of KOs,  and lots of upper level guys, and it's "blah, quality not quantity".

"Great fight, i was actually rooting for martin but he was out on the feet and was saved from being brutally knocked out by daley."

Not the ref's job to stop KOs from happening. That falls on the fighter.

Yes. Really.

crocop made it suck imo

Keh932 - It was a good night of fights. It sux cause all my fighters lost tho. But I do agree rich was done b4, the last 3 punches were clearly to the back of the head. He was done anyway, but yer kidn yerself if u think they werent

your a blind fool!

Only the last punch was to the back of the head.

voorhees - 
Keh932 - Def. better than any boxing card yer likely to see in yer life

sure pal,sure.

Solid rebuttal dude!

people are all saying "quality not quanity"

yet all the fights were highly entertaining with 1 decision and even that was a fun fight to watch with a display of brutal leg kicks