Producer on ff reboot (so bad)

http://m.au.ign.com/videos/2014/04/21/fantastic-four-producer-on-possible-x-men-crossover-wondercon-2014 Phone Post 3.0

Excuse me while I go vomit, then look up all the times that the fantastic four and mutants co existed in the same universe. I feel like this guy has no clue about the source material Phone Post 3.0

This guy is ducking horrible Phone Post 3.0

Lol

It's clear that they don't have any of the ground work laid out for a cross over. I think thats a good thing. so instead of them frantically forcing it to happen like WB, they're focusing on making the fucked stand alone flicks and seeing how it'll work out.

Iirc, Not even marvel had the real frame work laid out for avengers films until after The Incredible Hulk was released. which explains that absolutely useless Gen. Thunderbolt and Stark bar scene.

I'd really love for this to work out but I doubt it. DOFP looks like crap to me. Not to mention it'll likely suffer in sales due to the Singer rape allegations.

"The Fantastic Four meets the 3rd and a half class of Xmen students in the 2020 summer blockbuster... FANTASTIC MEN: The Age of the Rise of Onslaught of Future Present." Phone Post 3.0

I heard that production on FF was supposed to start yesterday but was delayed. Some interneter said it they didn't have the film done by August or September they would lose the rights.

Can anyone shed some light on that? Is that accurate? Phone Post 3.0

I hope so Phone Post 3.0

Ok what I hear about the deadline regarding the rights reverting is principal photography, meaning filming scenes with the actors, in costume, on a set, with a script. 

"Shooting" can just mean wide panning shots of scenery; establishing shots. But that's not enough to hold on to the rights. Best I can tell about the actual deadline is that it's in the fall. 

There were rumors that they had rejected the script once again but they were debunked by Kinberg using more double speak saying they plan on starting production with-in two weeks.

Can't read the original article.

*stupid stupid firewalls*

The only X-men movie I really liked was X2. Nightcrawler was the best part of that and I have no idea why he hasn't been brought back yet. This new F4 sounds terrible and DOFP may be ok, but emo Quicksilver, Human Torch lite, and puny Warpath are not giving me a good vibe. Phone Post

I liked first class Phone Post 3.0

Just the villain was crap Phone Post 3.0

QTyp - The only X-men movie I really liked was X2. Nightcrawler was the best part of that and I have no idea why he hasn't been brought back yet. This new F4 sounds terrible and DOFP may be ok, but emo Quicksilver, Human Torch lite, and puny Warpath are not giving me a good vibe. Phone Post
Agreed.

Although I think the reason Nightcrawler hasn't been back is because he's not really all that interesting of character for the mainstream audience outside of having cool powers.

And this movie seems to have many characters around just for the sake of showing cool powers. Singer was quoted saying he only really wanted Quicksilver for a specific scene. one scene. obviously it was to also a failed attempt to cock block Whedon as well. At this point I have no doubt that DOFP is being made for the international audience. Which probably means a offensively poor plot based more on spectacle than a solid screenplay.

At the very least well see cool powers. The problem is that historically Singers action film work leaves a lot to be desired IMO. Phone Post 3.0

If they film in australia I'm in
I'd be the first Islamic geek terrorist := Phone Post 3.0

More bad news
They won't be called the fantastic four and the tone will be like chronicle

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/04/30/the-new-ff-won-t-be-called-the-fantastic-four-1389949?lt_source=external%2Cmanual#!Ha3Wm Phone Post 3.0

For UGCTT_omzzy

Oh, Simon Kinsberg. When it comes to providing page-turning factual comic-book movie gossip, there is no greater producer in the world than him.

So it's fitting that he has now revealed that the Fantastic Four are not actually going to be called the Fantastic Four - in their own movie.

That's right - the FF will be the Fantastic Four no more. Instead, the filmmakers are going down a much grittier, more realistic road. As Kinsberg told IGN:

“This Fantastic Four movie is in some ways a reboot and in other ways just a stand-alone origin story. By the end of the movie, we don’t call them the Fantastic Four, they’re not celebrity superheroes. The tone of the movie is much more grounded and real and gritty — more in the direction of Chronicle than in the direction of the original Fantastic Four movies.”

Which is probably no bad thing - the first two FF movies could probably have done with less of the blue spandex and more of the familial bonding and superhero action that's what everyone loves the team for in the first place. Plus, Chronicle was a perfect example of how to do an origin story right - so with it's director, Josh Trank, taking the helm of the Fantastic Four reboot, Marvel's first family should be in safe hands.

Miles Teller, Kate Mara, Michael B. Jordan and Jamie Bell are set to play the heroes, with the film due for release in June 2015.

*splits venom*

Spitting so much venom
Why don't try do a nice and simple origin and go straight into doing hickmans run Phone Post 3.0

Also miles teller is going to suck donkey dick as reed richards Phone Post 3.0