Product Review: Harry's Razors

Alright guys, I'm not sure if anyone's posted about this on here before, but I recently decided to try ordering a razor from harrys.com

I was a little worried by their cheap prices, but all the reviews I'd read online told me that it was worth a shot, so I gave in and ordered their Jimmy Chin set. This came with the razor handle itself, three blades, and a bottle of their shaving gel (or cream if you prefer) for 20 bucks, no shipping charge. I was still hesitant about the quality, but damn it looked really nice, easily the classiest thing in my bathroom. But it wasn't until today that I had to shave my neck, which I had let get a little longer than I like. I was thoroughly impressed by their razor, which gave me one of the best shaves that I'd ever gotten, and I've used most every type of razor except for a straight razor. Their replacement blades are also dirt cheap, something like $1.50 per razor head. They also have numerous coupon codes online to take off 5-10 bucks from their already low prices. If y'all need a good cheap razor I'd really recommend this brand

I dont razor shave often... So when i do i want something that works damn good. Phone Post 3.0

I've never razor shaved once in my life.  How much of a beta pussy does that make me?

I use dollar shave club, th $6 plan. I dig em, but the shave butter is trash Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - I use dollar shave club, th $6 plan. I dig em, but the shave butter is trash Phone Post 3.0
Funn y - I like the shave butter Phone Post 3.0

panic686 -
ShanTheMan - I use dollar shave club, th $6 plan. I dig em, but the shave butter is trash Phone Post 3.0
Funn y - I like the shave butter Phone Post 3.0
I like the aftershave but its expensive for what you get. I got the one wipe charlies too but they didnt work like cottonelles or whatever but they DID smell like peppermint Phone Post 3.0

RyannVonDoom - I dont razor shave often... So when i do i want something that works damn good. Phone Post 3.0
I'd definitely say to give this a try then, I only razor shave my neck, and this is pretty great for that, and unbeatable for the price. Phone Post 3.0

The shaving gel Harry's uses in really good if you don't mind menthol Phone Post 3.0

CowboysStuntDouble -
RyannVonDoom - I dont razor shave often... So when i do i want something that works damn good. Phone Post 3.0
I'd definitely say to give this a try then, I only razor shave my neck, and this is pretty great for that, and unbeatable for the price. Phone Post 3.0
Will check it out. Phone Post 3.0