Prof and Rastus

Please email me, I have something to talk to you about, thanks.

the rev
pinnedagain@cs.com

Oooooh... I smell trouble! (j/k)

Now they will get their asses kicked...

The Rev will "strike down upon them with great vengeance and furious anger....."

-David Jacobs

nah, he just want to set up a group hug

yours in Christ

sherm

Yeah, a group hug that turns into a double body slam. : )

Puzzled

Hey, John...what's up? Seriously, look up.

*goes for a double-leg "you've got mail" when Rev looks up.*

*sprawls and crushes the cute intelectual into very smart powder*

you have mail back

the rev

Unfortunately, you created gunpowder...

kaboom!

You've got a response...

Whu? whut happened???
I'm all red!!! Man, this beatdown was so thorough, even my letters got stained red.

I knew it!!! Rastus for prez! Good choice Rev.

congrats =)

yes very good choice

yours in Christ

sherm

So I guess Rastus will continue too discuss philosophy here instead of where it´s rightful place is... ;-)

Group hug? I like that. Where is mine?

"So I guess Rastus will continue too discuss philosophy here instead of where it´s rightful place is... ;-) "

Dogbert...I'm touched! So knock it off! (swats his hand away)

Seriously, I look at logic in the same way I look at mathematics - there's a right way and a wrong way - mistakes and correct application. Because of my inept application, how could one say that mathematics failed? That, somehow, because of my intellectual bumbling, Arithmetic needs to be pilloried?

OK, if we view "logic" strictly as a cognition, then I suppose it has no external reality...and it's also at that point that I'd boot the philosopher in the tail and suggest he not take himself so seriously.

Philosophers are inherently arrogant waifs who take their ideas too seriously. Suppose I define X as the set of all apples on the table, four in total. Apples 1 and 2 are on the right side, apples 3 and 4 are on the left side of the table.

If an apple is on the left side of the table, it is either 1 or 2.

Contrapositive logical necessity: if it's not 1 or 2 then the apple is not on the left side of the table.

These are necessary statements of existential reality. I've not created anything. I merely have developed tools to recognize states of existence. I don't know what you guys are talking about...then again, none of you did this when you were asked.

*hugs Donna*

There is no apple.

*hugs Rastus and The People´s Knee*

No apple? What about that one on your head?

*takes out his bow, inserts an arrow and stretches it back...so far it's threatening to snap*

Now...hold...still...David...

Oh, and Donna...you seem like such a nice lady...watch out for that David Jacobs guy.

*TH-TUNK!!! LETS THE ARROW FLY!!!*

I will point out that it's not a matter of opinion of ballistics whether or not I hit the apple. I don't care of David did the equations right...

*walks to The people's knee, and takes half an apple off his trembling head*

...that apple's cut...

*takes a bite*

Rastus, it is a GROUP hug. Not a competition. ;-)

(DT, thinking that men act weird when a woman is near them).