Professor Tells F*** Boy To Change Name

https://apple.news/AtGjK0gFvSMqlyKKYmuMKnA

"If I lived in Vietnam and my name in your language sounded like Eat a D---, I would change it to avoid embarrassment," the instructor allegedly wrote

1 Like

Holy fuck thats hilarious. I hope she follows through with reporting is ass if he can't not be a little bitch about it.

God damn, phuc bui. I would love to have a friend w that name

1 Like

Prof has a good point.

If I moved to a country and my name meant "swallows cum" and a prof told me, I'd thank that fucker for the heads up. Bitch should be grateful.

5 Likes

I refuse to believe this is real

Ryazzo - "If I lived in Vietnam and my name in your language sounded like Eat a D---, I would change it to avoid embarrassment," the instructor allegedly wrote

Holy shit if that is real. Amazing. 

Fuck boy win!

Lol

Bilge Water -

Prof has a good point.

If I moved to a country and my name meant "swallows cum" and a prof told me, I'd thank that fucker for the heads up. Bitch should be grateful.

Yup

Dam son

1 Like

Phuc Ng Nguyen! 

3 Likes

Just found a new nickname for the wife.

I feel bad for all those white kids whose dads were pussies and let their moms give them white trash names with the most white trash spellings. 

AnotherTMAguy - 

Dam son

LOL this.

Dick Butkus and this chick should hang out.

1 Like

DaveFu -

I feel bad for all those white kids whose dads were pussies and let their moms give them white trash names with the most white trash spellings. 

Don't talk about the Palins like that bro.

Stray Dog - 
DaveFu -

Don't talk about the Palins like that bro.

Sorry Aydawn and Brexit, I don't think you're Stanford material.....

He is now placed on leave. This is why I cant teach, too many fuck boys in college now.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/professor-who-told-student-anglicize-her-name-placed-leave-n1231595

Can you imagine sitting in the class with like 100 people and your professor had to read Fuck Boy every day on attendance. Id be laughing my ass off.

EDIT: oh yea covid, so he had to read it online over skype of zoom.

DaveFu - 

Phuc Ng Nguyen! 

Theres a poster here with the sn Nguyen Ng...every time I see that sn i have a chuckle