'Progressive' pop meets in secret w/ Kim Davis

'Pope' of course

wow.....All of my 'progressive/liberal' friends have been going on and on about how much they love this pope, he is so 'progressive'...

http://www.mic.com/articles/126059/kim-davis-says-she-met-pope-francis-but-the-vatican-has-no-comment?utm_source=policymicFB&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=WHFacebook&utm_content=inf_10_257_2&ts_pid=2

Vatican requested and arraigned....

epic spokesman response:

I do not deny that the meeting took place, but I have no other comments to add," Vatican spokesperson Rev. Federico Lombardi said, according to the New York Times.

Translation: Oh fuck, the public knows???

No Kim no, do not hop on pop. Phone Post 3.0

Nuevo Haole - Vatican requested and arraigned....

epic spokesman response:

I do not deny that the meeting took place, but I have no other comments to add," Vatican spokesperson Rev. Federico Lombardi said, according to the New York Times.

More accurate Translation. Yeah so what?

The Popeye - 
Nuevo Haole - Vatican requested and arraigned....

epic spokesman response:

More accurate Translation. Yeah so what?

I think his entire trip was orchestrated around building bridges to people in the U.S who do not identify with catholic/christian principles....

basically a giant 'Pope (D)' PR circle jerk....

requesting a private meeting and embracing the absolute dregs of conservative America, in secret, is at least funny

I knew Kim Davis was the next Susan Boyle. Looking forward to her new album.

Ridgeback - 

Those kinds of Christians aren't usually fond of popes.  

But let's not let that stop everyone from jumping to conclusions.

"Kim, thanks for meeting me. I really want to pat you on the back and tell you thank you for shafting it to the queers. Cigarette? Here, let me light that for you. Anyway, as I was saying, even though you're a heathen protty, we gotta stick together on this fag stuff. Even if it means in public we ignore each other, underneath, come on, nudge nudge wink wink, right? We both know who the enemy is.

"Anyway, I gotta run. Oh, and no hard feelings on that no women priests thing, right? I thought not. Keep up the good work. Let's get the Trump vote in in November."

This Pope hates all the actual scholars of the church and suppresses them so that he can spew indefensible liberal rhetoric. This move may be evidence that he embraces the ignorance of both sides of the political spectrum equally.

He probably told her to chill. Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 - This Pope hates all the actual scholars of the church and suppresses them so that he can spew indefensible liberal rhetoric. This move may be evidence that he embraces the ignorance of both sides of the political spectrum equally.
Are you Catholic? Phone Post 3.0