Project Veritas Epstein Cover-Up

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ExposeCNN?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
5 Likes

ugh. WFA

2 Likes

The thing you have to understand about posting in the wrong forum, asshole, is that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

12 Likes

Wrong forum asshole

I bet Epstein regularly posted in the wrong forum. The dirty bastard. 

1 Like

James O'Keefe is a brave man.

2 Likes

You mean Epstein didn't hang himself with a ligature that was tied off just a mere 3'6" off the floor? That height would most certainly break three bones anyone's neck...

In for the vid.

can't wait!

El Duderino -

No, no he isn't, and the evidence to why he isn't is he's been spouting his mad dog for literally years now with zero things happening to him, same with David Icke or Alex Jones (he only got banned from social media because he broke all their rules). Look at any conspiracy theorist claiming to have 'uncovered' the truth and ask why nothing has happened to any of them. Then look what has happened to both Snodwen et al. Real whistleblowers.

3 Likes

Some of you sound like you're sorry he's dead and want to punish someone for killing him. Wtf?

1 Like
JoeHurley -

Some of you sound like you're sorry he's dead and want to punish someone for killing him. Wtf?

My goodness, you're dumb if you're being sincere

7 Likes
Johnzandt -
El Duderino -

No, no he isn't, and the evidence to why he isn't is he's been spouting his mad dog for literally years now with zero things happening to him, same with David Icke or Alex Jones (he only got banned from social media because he broke all their rules). Look at any conspiracy theorist claiming to have 'uncovered' the truth and ask why nothing has happened to any of them. Then look what has happened to both Snodwen et al. Real whistleblowers.

The amount of logical fallacies in this statement is astounding.

5 Likes
JoeHurley - 

Count me as one who is sorry he is dead.

I wanted that piece-of-shit to flip on all his rich and powerful pedo pals and bring down every one of them with him. His death cauterized the wound, and allowed the press and law enforcement to sweep the whole thing under the rug, pretending all the awfulness died with him. Meanwhile, his social circle of shitbags is breathing a sigh of relief. That sucks. I would have preferred every one of them to be living in fear of getting dragged away by cops and being named and shamed in the press after their boy gave them up.

12 Likes
JoeHurley -

No we want to punish all the pedophiles and rapists who have or are currently running the country, Including other "elites" outside of govt

5 Likes
JoeHurley -

Have you been concussed lately? Fuck him, I wanted every other peodophile he knew in a cell beside him 

3 Likes

Here comes all the name calling, insults and defensiveness from the sensitive "men" who are revealing themselves with insecurity when indidmt address anyone directly. Lol.

JoeHurley - 

Here comes all the name calling, insults and defensiveness from the sensitive "men" who are revealing themselves with insecurity when indidmt address anyone directly. Lol.

Joe, you should know by now that the UG is filled with super brave retards hiding behind their Momma’s computer screens.

They talk their shit but would shit their pants if they were face to face with anybody IRL.

that’s why this site is dead in the water.

Kirik doesn’t give a shit. Just a troll site now. I don’t even know why I bother logging on these days. Every once in a while there’s a brilliant post.

But the insufferable assholes don’t help.

Is Barr still investigating??????

goldenboyart -
JoeHurley - 

Joe, you should know by now that the UG is filled with super brave retards hiding behind their Momma’s computer screens.

They talk their shit but would shit their pants if they were face to face with anybody IRL.

that’s why this site is dead in the water.

Kirik doesn’t give a shit. Just a troll site now. I don’t even know why I bother logging on these days. Every once in a while there’s a brilliant post.

But the insufferable assholes don’t help.

Good point