Promoters: Do I have a deal for you

Looking to keep one of our guys busy and am looking for a fight at 135 for December for 1-0 former Canadian national team wrestler James "Boom Boom" Mancini. James fights out of Tristar in Montreal and won his first fight by a beautiful German suplex KO.

Here's where it gets interesting: we would be willing to pay for flights for James and his corner to fly out for a December fight. No catch. He's just hungry to fight.

Also have a few other guys I'm trying to match in December/January if anyone has any slots to fill. My email is mrussell@thefightempire.com

Vid of his debut.

Final of the 2012 senior nationals.

Nice KO Phone Post 3.0

Kid's going to be a killer. Late to the MMA game, but his wrestling pedigree should help move him along quickly. That's why we're looking to get him busy this year (as in 5-8 fights). Not a lot of fights in Quebec or Ontario, so we're looking to travel a lot. James won the Fundafighter sponsorship contest and is going to reinvest the money into his career.

He is close to GSP and Loiseau and both guys have endorsed him as being the real deal. His speed is insane. 

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

TTT

I`m no promoter,I just find this offer outstanding.

TTT

crowbar - 

I`m no promoter,I just find this offer outstanding.

TTT

Thanks, dude. It's a great deal!!!

Mike, is February 15th to far out or work for your next fight after a December fight? Phone Post 3.0

If anyone can make it happen, the UG can.

Brian_WCN - Mike, is February 15th to far out or work for your next fight after a December fight? Phone Post 3.0

Feb. might work as well. We had fight offers for November and December, but both fell through. Have a tentative offer for January on the table, butnothing concrete.  We will consider anything. Shoot me the details and we'll discuss.

Mike Russell -
Brian_WCN - Mike, is February 15th to far out or work for your next fight after a December fight? Phone Post 3.0

Feb. might work as well. We had fight offers for November and December, but both fell through. Have a tentative offer for January on the table, butnothing concrete.  We will consider anything. Shoot me the details and we'll discuss.

Mike, please send me a list of your other fighters as well that you would want to fight on our February card, if possible, because this card is fairly full. My email is brian@westcoastfighting.com Phone Post 3.0

Brian_WCN - 
Mike Russell -

Mike, please send me a list of your other fighters as well that you would want to fight on our February card, if possible, because this card is fairly full. My email is brian@westcoastfighting.com Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, Brian. I'll get you an updated list.

Vicious! Someone gif that so I can watch it over and over again

Mike Russell -
Brian_WCN - 
Mike Russell -

Thanks, Brian. I'll get you an updated list.

Mike, thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. Phone Post 3.0

Kim Jong Uno - Vicious! Someone gif that so I can watch it over and over again

DONE!!

Pro right?

TTT get this man some fights Phone Post 3.0

Fobby - Just curious. Does posting vids on how good this guy is really get more people to fight him? Because usually when you start out you just wanna fight cans to get experience right? Or am I totally wrong here. Phone Post 3.0

Fighting cans in my experience only gives guys a false sense of security and skill. The vids are a google search away and one finish isn't going to prevent him from finding fights. He's 1-0. We can't find him fights in Canada because of a widespread reluctance here for guys to fight Tristar guys, not because he knocked a guy out with a textbook wrestling move.

We had offers for James to fight a 5-2 American and a 3-1 Canadian, but both fights fell through the past two months.

Bottom line is he will put on exciting fights and he's a promoter's and manager's dream. He wants to fight a lot (he'd fight every month if we'd let him) to build his record and hopefully make it to the big show. He's 28, but has been wrestling since he was a kid, which gives him a leg up. He's been training 6 hours a day for a year and a half since he stopped competing in wrestling. He is quickly starting to get his , kickboxing and BJJ skills where he wants them and is comfortable standing. 

I believe he has the talent to go far in the sport and want to give him some opportunities to showcase his skills and get some experience.