Promotion time!

Couldn't be more excited. Taking a 4 day weekend to celebrate. New job is super laid back and pretty easy most days. Plenty of time to keep OGing.

Congrats!
Do you have a girl friend?

Unfortunately I have a wife for now.

Thage - Unfortunately I have a wife for now.
That wasn't the question Phone Post 3.0

No, you my girlfriend now?

Gratz man. Phone Post 3.0

Well since we are all celebrating can we see a pic of her titties?

HaoleBoy - Well since we are all celebrating can we see a pic of her titties?

Trust me, you would be disapoint son.

Congratulations!

Let everyone you work with know "You'll still be the same guy" and then tell them to get the fuck out of your office....

Congrats. What type of job? Phone Post 3.0

Congratulations!

I just gave your vote count a promotion.

This is the worst post ever. Phone Post 3.0

LiveWire - Congrats. What type of job? Phone Post 3.0

Critical Response/Control operations for a major electrical provider.

You're a married, hard working, ladder climbing regular dude? Here I thought you were a man-ass loving, system leeching, Wall Street-occupying, minority hugging liberal.

Oh, wait, I'm thinking of HereWeAre, not the more sensible left-leaner on the OG.

Congrats on the promotion.

Thanks, and I'm barely left leaning lately IMHO. It's one of those things about getting older and seeing more of the world things, but I know I'll never tilt too far to the right.

Congrats thage. Tbjj Phone Post 3.0

Thage - Thanks, and I'm barely left leaning lately IMHO. It's one of those things about getting older and seeing more of the world things, but I know I'll never tilt too far to the right.

I've noticed, and I think I've commented on it in the past. I agree. I've become much more well-rounded in my world views as I've entered my 30s. I'm middle of the road anymore. Perhaps it's the wisdom of old age. Or being on the OG has tempted me to try the BBC. I'm not sure which.