Proof Kirik Jr and I are Not the Same Person

A lot of conspiracy theorists have been making unfounded accusations my cousin and I are the same person. Someone suggested we each post a picture of our hand, to somehow prove we have different hands and are different people.

OK, whatever. Here is my hand. KJ if you would please now share yours so we can silence these conspiracy theorists for good.

3 Likes

heart of television dog GIF by Hallmark Channel

3 Likes

Show us your pond.

7 Likes

joke farting GIF by Mr Methane

1 Like

See! completely different!

5 Likes

I hear buttholes are as unique as fingerprints. Just saying…

3 Likes

See, I have long thin aristocratic fingers. The kind of fingers thay could play a piano concerto or write a poem with a quill. KJ has short stubby peasant fingers. Made for wielding a shovel or laying brick.

6 Likes

Wait a minute… didnt you quit your job so you can scam unemployment?!

But you wanna make fun of my worker hands!
J-E-R-K! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

GIF by Super Deluxe

@theraskal, can we see your hands too? Just to prove there really are 3 amigos?

Also @RhinoHog , let’s seem dem paws!

1 Like

hands swerk GIF
For future reference

2 Likes

I posted on behalf of @theraskal who never seems to be posting at the exact same time as you.

3 Likes

I quit cause Im focused on long term success and achieving my dreams! Im gonna make it as a youtube star!

You trying to steal his bike bro?

KJ is your thumb long enough to play video games? You would have a hell of a time hitchhiking or hailing a cab. Why is that man waiving his fist!

1 Like

Based upon these hands I’m guessing KJ couldn’t hit the back of a tuna can but would blow the sides off it.

2 Likes

I’m convinced

2 Likes

This is the last thing you’ll see till the next day…

5 Likes

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

I’m shocked you actually participated

1 Like