Proof Of Alternate Universes

So I am in my office and feel the urge to take my afternoon dump.

And all I can find to read on the executive throne is the New York Times.

Now mind you, I usually would only take in with me, if I was unable to find toilet tissue which these days is a common occurrence.

So there I am, with nothing else to read except the Editorial page of the NYT.

They are still stuck on Russia, Ukraine and all the other leftwing conspiracy theories that tens of millions of dollars and dozens of hyper partisan investigators could not find a single shred of evidence for in three years.

Nevermind  that almost daily new information is coming out about how corrupt the FBI was.

The Times leftists are in a different Universe.   This news is invisible to them.  It does not exist in their reality.

Hang in there. Soon you'll be able to leave your home.

e. kaye - 

So I am in my office and feel the urge to take my afternoon dump.

And all I can find to read on the executive throne is the New York Times.

Now mind you, I usually would only take in with me, if I was unable to find toilet tissue which these days is a common occurrence.

So there I am, with nothing else to read except the Editorial page of the NYT.

They are still stuck on Russia, Ukraine and all the other leftwing conspiracy theories that tens of millions of dollars and dozens of hyper partisan investigators could not find a single shred of evidence for in three years.

Nevermind  that almost daily new information is coming out about how corrupt the FBI was.

The Times leftists are in a different Universe.   This news is invisible to them.  It does not exist in their reality.

Wow.  Multiverse confirmed right here in black and white.