Proof of Chael Sonnen's late-bloomerism?

Yes, I can blame them.

If you are going to promote your website as a place to have fans get news about MMA, that simply cannot happen.  That is a big deal and shit like it leads people to have the overall shit opinion about the MMA media that exists right now.

Hey OP!

Are you talking about the blooming skin eruptions on his body from the excess test?

Billy Butcher - 
jjj2121 - 
Billy Butcher - Cagepotato is infinitely superior to most other MMA websites (Bloodyelbow...)

Copy and Paste amateurism.

Anybody buys a domain name and all of a sudden they are "MMA Media"

Getting fight results from Wikipedia without verifying they actually happened is simply awful.

Can you blame them for not really caring about what happened at the Nemesis fight? Cagepotato takes a more humorous glance at the world of MMA, but that by no means makes them amateurish.

No, their amateurishness makes them amateurish

It's a great question the TS poses.

Chael supposedly wrestles at a high level prior to 2008, and then suddenly in 2008 his testicles give up and he requires exogenous HRT/Testosterone to bring his levels up? Hmmm...I wonder what could possibly have happened to drop his natural levels of testosterone suddenly like that...

Bottom line...the number one cause of low testosterone with onset in Chael's demographic in the year 2010 is...drum roll please:
Yep, you guessed it...
Anabolic /Exogenous Steroids.

Collateral evidence would/could include any photographs depicting outward signs of secondary sexual development (including, but not limited to chest hair, facial hair, prominence of the Adam's Apple/Thyroid Cartilage) PRIOR to the initiation of his therapy in 2008.

If his doctor/physician is complicit, and the NSAC didn't ask the right questions, it would be a simple matter to get a physician to write a note stating that anabolic steroids were prescribed to him to make up for a low testosterone /testicular dysfunction / hypogonadism problem, based on legitimate bloodwork, but without any mention of the cause of the problem in the first place.

If I'm the NSAC, I require him to provide documentation of the original bloodwork delineating his problem, results of any workup to determine the undermining cause of his problem, and a complete record of all therapies, including dates and quantities of prescribed/injected medications. I then take all of that information and I have it reviewed in an Independent Medical Examination by an active Endocrinologist affiliated with the olympic anti-doping committee or with a renowned active Endocrinologist affiliated with a trusted Medical School/Teaching program.

I'd also like to see such a policy implemented across the board to all the athletes involved with the major MMA promotions, and that includes those who have purportedly already received a "therapeutic use" exemption (Dan Henderson, Todd Duffee, and James Toney to name a few).

Sonnen appears to be a snake, a liar, a cheat, and an opportunist, and as such, is much more suited to Politics than to MMA. It would be nice to see due process followed and justice served. Don't like to see a sweet-talker pull the wool over an unsuspecting commission that is doing their best to uphold equity and fair play.

Todd Duffee having an exemption also strikes a chord that seems tough to swallow.

DrBrazil - It's a great question the TS poses.

Chael supposedly wrestles at a high level prior to 2008, and then suddenly in 2008 his testicles give up and he requires exogenous HRT/Testosterone to bring his levels up? Hmmm...I wonder what could possibly have happened to drop his natural levels of testosterone suddenly like that...

Bottom line...the number one cause of low testosterone with onset in Chael's demographic in the year 2010 is...drum roll please:
Yep, you guessed it...
Anabolic /Exogenous Steroids.

Collateral evidence would/could include any photographs depicting outward signs of secondary sexual development (including, but not limited to chest hair, facial hair, prominence of the Adam's Apple/Thyroid Cartilage) PRIOR to the initiation of his therapy in 2008.

If his doctor/physician is complicit, and the NSAC didn't ask the right questions, it would be a simple matter to get a physician to write a note stating that anabolic steroids were prescribed to him to make up for a low testosterone /testicular dysfunction / hypogonadism problem, based on legitimate bloodwork, but without any mention of the cause of the problem in the first place.

If I'm the NSAC, I require him to provide documentation of the original bloodwork delineating his problem, results of any workup to determine the undermining cause of his problem, and a complete record of all therapies, including dates and quantities of prescribed/injected medications. I then take all of that information and I have it reviewed in an Independent Medical Examination by an active Endocrinologist affiliated with the olympic anti-doping committee or with a renowned active Endocrinologist affiliated with a trusted Medical School/Teaching program.

I'd also like to see such a policy implemented across the board to all the athletes involved with the major MMA promotions, and that includes those who have purportedly already received a "therapeutic use" exemption (Dan Henderson, Todd Duffee, and James Toney to name a few).

Sonnen appears to be a snake, a liar, a cheat, and an opportunist, and as such, is much more suited to Politics than to MMA. It would be nice to see due process followed and justice served. Don't like to see a sweet-talker pull the wool over an unsuspecting commission that is doing their best to uphold equity and fair play.

Damn...you don't post much, but when you do you make it count.

Yeah, like Ases brought up as well, you look at a guy like Todd Duffee and can't help but be skeptical of a guy like him needing more testosterone than he has naturally, unless he's trying to cover something up.

As for "Don't like to see a sweet-talker pull the wool over an unsuspecting commission that is doing their best to uphold equity and fair play." Well, "unsuspecting" is right, but I don't know about "doing their best." Did you watch Chael's appeal hearing? Those CSAC employees come off as willfully ignorant rubes who don't seem to be interested in doing more than the bare minimum required to collect a paycheck. (Remember when they had to be told who Dana White and Keith Kizer were?) They need people like us to ask these questions, because they don't seem motivated enough to do it themselves.

Valid point about what constitutes "doing their best", which brings up another interesting point - who commissions/polices/audits the commissions to ensure that THEY are doing an adequate job?

The loopholes regarding the steroids are out there. Chael/Duffee and company are going to take advantage and walk right through them as long as they are able.

One of the things that makes MMA such a great sport is the fact that it's one man against one man, on a level playing field. And that's what makes Steroid use (and denial/cover-up) so aggregious, especially by a character as vocal and cocksure as Sonnen. I am saddened by the leniency shown to him, and I certainly hope that the NSAC holds his toes to the fire to prove medical necessity.