Prop bets and Parlay UFC 166

Safest bet is probably Dodson at -350

Parlay Dodson and Cormier (Montague has a lot going against him in this fight and Cormier has never been KO'd and can take the fight to the ground)

Sanchez wins in round 3: +3975 (remember the third round of the Ellenberger fight)

Dos Santos/Velasquez fight not a draw: -30,000 (tempting, but not worth it)

Dos Santos wins in round 1: +400 (already did it once, and dropped Mark Hunt in rd 1 with same punch)

Dodson wins in round 1: +350 (Montague could be a deer in headlights with Dodson ending this fight similar to the Dillashaw fight)

What life changing bets will you guys make?

I took Sanchez Melendez fotn at 4/1 Phone Post

I think if I'm putting a parlay together (this is a terrible card for parlays IMO) Gonzaga has to be the sole underdog choice.  I would be going Gonzaga, Kaufman, and either Noons or Amagov.

Not life changing but parlayed Velasquez, Cormier, Melendez, Jordan, Noons, Boetsch and Dodson.

10 quid gets me 92 back, fingers crossed.

RiskyMMA - Not life changing but parlayed Velasquez, Cormier, Melendez, Jordan, Noons, Boetsch and Dodson.

Too many on one parlay but good luck Phone Post 3.0

Jessica eye I think chokes Kaufman Phone Post

JCON - 
RiskyMMA - Not life changing but parlayed Velasquez, Cormier, Melendez, Jordan, Noons, Boetsch and Dodson.

Too many on one parlay but good luck Phone Post 3.0

I actually thought that after I placed it lol.

Was just gonna go with Cormier, Melendez, Dodson and Boetsch but the return was meh.

It's tough to intelligently look at more than a 2 or 3 fight parlay. Some cards allow for it though. I like the Diego/Melendez FOTN bet...I can't get Diego out of my head winning tonight lol! Phone Post 3.0

I don't know anything about Jessica eye. Is she a blackbelt/wrestling experience? Phone Post 3.0

Lombard,gonzaga, comier, Melendez, Cain 25 to win 200 Phone Post 3.0

That's how it's done Phone Post 3.0

There were some good predictions here. Dodson first round at +350. Diego/Melendez FOTN at 4 to 1. Jessica Eye and Gonzaga to win.

I actually put $20 on Diego to win in the 3rd round and when he knocked melendez down I freaking lost it, thought I just won a +3975 prop bet!

Motivated BJ - Lombard,gonzaga, comier, Melendez, Cain 25 to win 200 Phone Post 3.0

Wow dude. Let me know your picks next time Phone Post