Propecia is ruining men's lives

wow. this guy claim his penis shrunk due to propecia

descrip:

Paul Innes explains how the hair loss drug Propecia drove him to suicide. The drug also had a catastrophic effect on Pauls mental, physical and sexual health. Paul is far from alone he is just one of many thousands of men around the world who have had their lives destroyed by Propecia.

i guess the stereotype is true.. bald men are stronger in bed.

propecia works by inhibiting your testosterone/DHT production which allows you to keep your hair but destroys your sex drive

hearing about this more and more. how is this dangerous medication even legal?

Rogaine foam for win Phone Post 3.0

2 Likes

Res ipsa loquitar - 

sweet. he can now adopt the hardness position is better than OG sized cock you maintain seperates the animals from the chinese.

you dupe.

I said hardness is more important than bigger size but soft

bigger and harder is the best.

also dont' hijack the thread with your personal issues.

thanks amigo

If my penis shrunk I would probably commit suicide too.

1 Like

I been on it for 7 years with no ill side effects. Phone Post 3.0

Res ipsa loquitar - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

sweet. he can now adopt the hardness position is better than OG sized cock you maintain seperates the animals from the chinese.

you dupe.

thanks amigo

Whatever diamond dick.

I will write whatever I want in this thread Tubs.

ok cool.

my leave thread rule will no longer apply to your threads

Thread title should be changed to "EY gives penis reviews".

1 Like

this guy is not a happy camper:

it prob. doesn't affect all men, but a significant enough amount.

the propecia support group websites are gaining steam

Laz Ey 4 months ago
This drug will affect all men because that is what it's designed to and in some men the changes are subtle and for some they can be devastating and extreme. They can be so subtle that the men don't reflect about them but be sure it will change your entire hormone system. The danger is also that this might occur 10 years after you've taken the drug because of age or other factors and you just don't connect the dots and believe it could be due to Finasteride/Propecia. This is the most dangerous drug out there today and all the new research will show just that. I would prefer heroine instead of Propecia.

Mihow - did he attempt suicide due to small penis?

That's how I read it.  Let's be honest, it wasn't propecia that caused the mental illness.  The shrunken penis is what caused it.

Can't believe I somewhat agree with EY.

Propecia was developed as a drug to treat a swollen prostate. In the course of testing the drug, they found out one of the side effects was hair growth. So have a hugely profitable drug whose only real purpose is to satisfy vanity - with next to zero development costs. Your shareholders would be very happy.

Considering the original purpose, I'm not surprised it has some weird sexual side effects.

Lol such haters on here.

He posts a decent thread not about ct but people still feel the need to shit on him. Phone Post 3.0

So consistent with ancient wisdom, the take home message is:

Better to have bald head than to have small head.

(How's that for something in a fortune cookie).

1 Like

zackthewop - Lol such haters on here.

He posts a decent thread not about ct but people still feel the need to shit on him. Phone Post 3.0

I am living in their heads rent free.

They swarm to me like flies to shit.

I am giving people a public health warning about this dangerous drug.

I actually have 2 friends who have been affected so I'm assuming there are 10s of thousands of men out there that are suffering.

some people even claim just taking 1 dose can lead to long lasting side effects

nsbm - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 
EVILYOSHIDA - 
Res ipsa loquitar - 

you dupe.

thanks amigo

Whatever diamond dick.

I will write whatever I want in this thread Tubs.

I must be missing something. Why post on his threads if you don't like him?

the guy has been stalking me for years.

he is sick in the head. usually i just ignore him.

I'm here to talk about propecia, not to make things personal.

I have friends who are affected by this and decided to make a thread

It gave me gyno, but that is a known side effect. It does affect your sperm for sure though. I don't even know why I bothered with it, I've always looked fine with a shaved head.

Persistent Sexual Side Effects
One of the earliest indications that the sexual side effects of finasteride may continue even after patients stop using the drug came from a 2003 study funded by Merck. In the first year of treatment, 15 percent of men taking finasteride for an enlarged prostate (the drug's other approved use) reported sexual side effects. Researchers stated that side effects later resolved in 50 percent of patients, but the other group with persistent sexual complications received no follow-up. The study concluded that the problems were most likely caused by factors unrelated to the drug.

This claim was challenged in 2011, when George Washington University urologist Michael S. Irwig and his colleague Swapna Kolukula published an assessment of 71 finasteride patients who reported long-term sexual side effects that persisted after discontinuation of the drug.

The selected group of patients, young men between the ages of 21 and 46, took a survey that revealed a wide range of sexual side effects that arose after Propecia use, including issues with erectile function, arousal, sexual desire, orgasm and orgasm satisfaction. These side effects appeared slowly and gradually, and persisted for an average of 40 months after the end of treatment.

Upon following up with 51 of these patients one year later, Irwig discovered that 96 percent of the men were still suffering from the sexual dysfunctions they initially reported. None of the men reported sexual, psychiatric or medical complaints before taking finasteride.

By 2012, the FDA published results from its own investigation into the adverse effects of finasteride. Using data collected from 1998 to 2011, this study identified persistent sexual dysfunction of at least three months in 14 percent of the 421 evaluated cases. While the agency stated that a clear causal link between finasteride and sexual side effects had not been established, warnings of these complications were added to the drug's prescribing information.