Props to Adam!

I may be bias as Adam is a great friend and fellow SBGi coach but daaaaaaaaaaaaamn man, what amazing work you did getting Rory on point in every single dimension of his game!

He just went 2 hours straight rolling against some really good guys and would not tire, kept setting the pace and was super technical.

No doubt I will continue going your way to keep my guys steady and ready with their training and conditioning.

You rock!

-Luis

www.straightblastgym.com

www.onedragon.com

Fuckin' A. I had a blast rolling with Lu, Marcel and Jonathen. JW is a fucking stud and he isn't even 20 yet. Lu's stuff is always top notch. Can't wait to spend an hour with him tomorrow to go over some of the stuff he and JW kept getting me with today.

Rory "Version 2.5" Singer

Live and direct from Lu's computer LOL

I just give the instructions, Rory is the most dedicated guy I know.

For those that do not know. Rory:
Take a class (3 monrings a week) so he has to study
Gets up every morning to lift or run (gets up before 6)
Works 8-9 hours daily
Tains 2 hours/ 5 days a week and soemtimes 6.
Fights high level NHB and BJJ.

Give me 10-20 guys like that and I could take over the world.

It is an honor to be Rorys coach/brother/best friend/ Biz partner.

Adam

"For those that do not know. Rory: Take a class (3 monrings a week) so he has to study Gets up every morning to lift or run (gets up before 6) Works 8-9 hours daily Tains 2 hours/ 5 days a week and soemtimes 6. Fights high level NHB and BJJ."

Damn! now i really have no excuse.
that's incredible!!

"For those that do not know. Rory: Take a class (3 monrings a week) so he has to study Gets up every morning to lift or run (gets up before 6) Works 8-9 hours daily Tains 2 hours/ 5 days a week and soemtimes 6. Fights high level NHB and BJJ."

And don't forget -

PM: hanging out as the almost creepy old guy in the college bars :)

Cecil that is just Thursday-Friday-Sat night. Rory the soon to be really creepy guy in the Athens bar scene.

Adam

Damn, that makes me want to get my shit together!

that's it, i'm defineately getting up by 11.30am everyday and doing wind sprints

well no need to over do it, maybe 3-4 times per week

well the weather is really bad lately...

i'm defineately going to do it once a week

...ok i'll wait till summer time then i'm gonna do it!!!!

seriously though rock on the hardcore gym!!

You guys are amazing and inspirational. The next time I head down to GA, I'm training with you boys!!!

Jeff Duarte
SBGi Canada

LOL@Cecil...it's funny cause it's true :).

Reading those words from my brother mean more to me then anything. I really did/do all those things? Wow, no wonder I am always tired and in need of more time.

LOL@JK, better start those sprints now my friend...spring camp isn't all that far away. What is your AIM screen name? Mine is rorysinger. Holla at me sometime.

Awesome.

hey look its a newbie!!

sorry mate but i've no idea what "What is your AIM screen name?" means??

Damn, I would have loved to see Jonathon and Rory grapple. What a treat...=)

On a personal level, Adam and Rory never fail to bring a smile to my face!

Long live the DIRTY SOUTH!
Wassom

ttt

ttt for Adam

JK, aren't you on aol instant messenger? Lu said he talks with you on it. Or is it another program? Let me know.

Thank you Jeff. See you in March my brother.

Look forward to some of that great coaching in Dallas in a couple of weeks. Marco www.academyjkd.com