Props to egg for making masvidal usman happen

Hear hear. Vote up goku

wiggum -
Eskimo - 
Thuggnificent -

Or they could just pay their top fighters what they are worth and the fight would have been booked along time ago. 

I’d love to hear what they’re really worth from an insider like you. 

WME failed several times in the last year to take the company public because of lack of interest. No one knows the future of sports entertainment with the virus situation. They clearly couldn’t even get an apparel sponsor if it’s going to be venum. Yet stupid fucks like you that I guarantee have never run a business think you know the proper revenue split. It’s honestly the funniest thing on this site and it’s been going on for years. Please compare it to the nba or nfl lmfao. 

NBA players and NFL players earn over 50 percent of total revenue. UFC fighters earn under 20 percent of the revenue.

In advance of any questions about profits, a reminder that the Zuffa-WME sale was the biggest sale in the history of professional sports and it was for around $4 billion.

Maybe just do a Google search before insulting people.

This argument is so riddled with confirmation bias it is irrelevant. 

The NBA is a group of competing franchise that pay the players. The NBA does not pay them. Please google this shit it has been written about ad nauseum and stop pedaling bs

Eskimo -
wiggum -
Eskimo - 
Thuggnificent -

Or they could just pay their top fighters what they are worth and the fight would have been booked along time ago. 

WME failed several times in the last year to take the company public because of lack of interest. No one knows the future of sports entertainment with the virus situation. They clearly couldn’t even get an apparel sponsor if it’s going to be venum. Yet stupid fucks like you that I guarantee have never run a business think you know the proper revenue split. It’s honestly the funniest thing on this site and it’s been going on for years. Please compare it to the nba or nfl lmfao. 

NBA players and NFL players earn over 50 percent of total revenue. UFC fighters earn under 20 percent of the revenue.

In advance of any questions about profits, a reminder that the Zuffa-WME sale was the biggest sale in the history of professional sports and it was for around $4 billion.

Thank you for making me laugh. Read what I posted again. Do you think the nfl or nba would have a hard time getting a new apparel sponsor? Do you think they could take the leagues public through an ipo? The ufc can’t do either, so why should it be compared to them? 

UFC lack of apparal sponsor is due to backlash Reebok got, no one wants that shit. If fighters were unionized and the uniform company wasn’t going to get shit publically all the time, they’d have plenty of big companies going after them. Plus horrible time to negotiate a new deal with retail companies when retail as a whole is dying. The company of the UFC itself is doing AMAZING, like crazy good right now but lots of risk such as fighters unionizing so its a risky play. If an investor (in IPO or not) knows the salaries stay at 20% of the revenue the UFC is drastically undervalued right now but there is a lot up in the air so its a riskier play plus the whole financial market is all over the place right now. Friend of mine was raising another $250m for her VC fund and normally no issues but right now its super hard becuase investors want to hold cash and buy when the economy crashes. Its far more complex than you are making it out to be. 

Thuggnificent -
Eskimo -
Thuggnificent -

Fuckwad whiteknighting for a corporation that has fucked over the worlds best fighters for over a decade while stuffing their own pockets. Like Wiggum pointed out UFC (previously Zuffa) was keeping the largest cut of revenue for themselves while giving meager payouts to the fighters fans actually pay to see.

Dana is an ego maniac and hates the idea of any fighter more popular then him, look how he burried GSP, Silva, and Jones for not toeing the company line and fucked the fans over from super fights. Fighters are being told the UFC is not a career and are expected to have a side job while having to train specific skills, work stregth and conditioning, and cut weight all for a 16k payday that they split with their trainers, partners, etc.; juxtaposed with Dana blowing millions on a faggy 16th birthday for his kid and paying of 100's of thousands to keep his hookers silent.

Mother of god this is just... beautiful. 

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Eskimo -
wiggum -
Eskimo - 
Thuggnificent -

Thank you for making me laugh. Read what I posted again. Do you think the nfl or nba would have a hard time getting a new apparel sponsor? Do you think they could take the leagues public through an ipo? The ufc can’t do either, so why should it be compared to them? 

UFC lack of apparal sponsor is due to backlash Reebok got, no one wants that shit. If fighters were unionized and the uniform company wasn’t going to get shit publically all the time, they’d have plenty of big companies going after them. Plus horrible time to negotiate a new deal with retail companies when retail as a whole is dying. The company of the UFC itself is doing AMAZING, like crazy good right now but lots of risk such as fighters unionizing so its a risky play. If an investor (in IPO or not) knows the salaries stay at 20% of the revenue the UFC is drastically undervalued right now but there is a lot up in the air so its a riskier play plus the whole financial market is all over the place right now. Friend of mine was raising another $250m for her VC fund and normally no issues but right now its super hard becuase investors want to hold cash and buy when the economy crashes. Its far more complex than you are making it out to be. 

It is more complicated for sure. Those IPO attempts happened before the virus when the economy was humming along and very stable. Also, everything you wrote just confirms that we have no idea what the revenue split could or should be. I’ll be surprised if the fighters ever unionize. The top guys make good money and they don’t carry what the lower or middle guys make.