Props to Huerta's Shoulder

I thought it was just a canvas for trendy tribal tats but I see its great for defending DEEP kimuras. The spirit of Royler Gracie's shoulder lives in you. Good shit.

goldendelt

Huerta's wins the Golden Delt award

Ensanity - goldendelt

Huerta's wins the Golden Delt award

LOL

much props for Huerta forreals

LOL agreed much props!

Unwatchable. I turned my head away....Huerta is game bred.

too bad he ain't got the fire in him anymore. but at least he's still got heart.

jaseprobst - Unwatchable. I turned my head away....Huerta is game bred.

Yup. That was hard to watch.

^^ Yes it was........

Man..I thought had the thing had popped out. Major props to Huerta on that game - it was grim!

mexican jujitsu - too bad he ain't got the fire in him anymore. but at least he's still got heart.

Thats what I dont get. If he didnt have the fire, you would have expected him to quit at the first sign of trouble.

Instead that crazy fucker just rode it out.

I honestly dont understand it!

Serious heart on Huerta. Dude is pretty much untappable. He's been caught in some deep submissions, but he never even thinks of tapping.  And he hasn't lost the fire, he just lost to a tough SOB last night.

I thought his rotator cuff was gone for sure. I gained some respect for Huerta after seeing that.

Tuff dude, smart I don't know, but damn tuff.

PJ Benn Fan -
mexican jujitsu - too bad he ain't got the fire in him anymore. but at least he's still got heart.

Thats what I dont get. If he didnt have the fire, you would have expected him to quit at the first sign of trouble.
Instead that crazy fucker just rode it out.

I honestly dont understand it!

That is exactly what I was thinking. Apparently, he really wanted to go out on a high note. That dude is pretty tough.

TOO BAD HE AINT FIGHTIN ANYMORE

Huerta's a total badass. I'm a fan for life. Hopefully he'll be back someday.

mad props to Roger for not tapping, he almost ruined his next movie audition if the shoulder popped.

jaseprobst - Unwatchable. I turned my head away....Huerta is game bred.

I turned away as well, never seen anything like that... kenny cracked me up with his line, "he could have combed the back of his head the way his arm was bent".. sounded funny until I reached and touched the back of my head, confident I could also comb it without being in a kimura..

he'll be back when the acting thing does't work out

He's got heart and fire. Could be he accomplished what he thought he needed to and wants to try something else (like making a living not getting hit in the head). He's not living for what we think he should do, he's living for himeself. But dam I hate to see him go. Props for real, he's a great fighter.

Ducking Wiman IMO...