Props to Huerta's Shoulder

I was tapping for him while I was watching... that shit looked brutal

my chick had this to say about Huerta.
"he has really nice nostrils"

wtf??

That was sick. I was waiting for the bone to just explode through the skin.

I wish Huerta would fight Wiman and get his pretty nostrils smashed... no homo. Their first fight rivals the hamil/bisping , and burnett/miletich rip offs.

Having seen a friend that I was coaching at naga "break it". Its pretty gruesome. I'm a emt firefighter and have seen the aftermath of all sorts of injuries, its a whole different thing to have frontrow seats to it.

My buddy had the kimura from the bottom, with the leg thrown up and over into more of a kimuraplata. The humerous broke in his case. (Spelling?)

"I heard it pop a couple of times," Maynard said of the submission attempt. "I was like “hey, it’s popping”. I guess I could have tweaked it harder but, you know, he did a good job. He’s a tough kid. A warrior. It was a tough fight."

Gray Maynard

My shoulder started aching and I had to look away

10thplanetzombie - 
IrishFighter110 - You have never had something dislocate obviously.

hell no

Exactly. Anybody that has had a joint dislocated (as I have - knee and shoulder - on multiple occasions) would've been in extreme discomfort while watching Huerta last night.

That dude is tough as fuck.

MMAunltd -  "I heard it pop a couple of times," Maynard said of the submission attempt. "I was like “hey, it’s popping”. I guess I could have tweaked it harder but, you know, he did a good job. He’s a tough kid. A warrior. It was a tough fight."
Gray Maynard 

I don't know if I respect Maynard more or less after reading that quote.

Crazy moment and definitely tough to watch.  Hopefully there's no long term damage, but if he's done fighting and just going to do the hollywood thing then I guess it doesn't really matter.

It seriously looked like Maynard was going to take his arm home. It was sick looking.

notice huerta decided he was mexican again?

I used to rip Huerta for being an overrated, protected golden boy. After seeing his performance last night my opinion definitely changed, he is a true gamer and I give him big props!

I'm betting there was at least some minor damage there, even though he didn't show it. That was just torqued too far back. Not as bad as that other one recently (IIRC on a UFC undercard, they guy got knocked unconscious before the kimura was lsunk, his arm was torqued even further than huerta's and he wasn't even awake to defend it) but really bad and hard to watch.

Huerta looked better than he ever has last night. But I am sure those rotators are fucked for a while.

Huerta looked better than he ever has last night. But I am sure those rotators are fucked for a while.

straighten that arm a little and its over