Props to Joao "Pit Bull" Junior

Wanted to give props to one of my students, Joao "Pit Bull" Junior, for putting on an excellent performance in his loss to a tough Brian Geraghty at Dave Strasser's show, last night in Racine, Wisconsin.

Junior lost a close decision, in an excellent fight. Props to Geraghty for his win, and to Dave Strasser for putting on a great show.

Junior is only 17 years old, and has a bright future ahead of him.

Duke Geraghty fought huh! I forgot about him, he lived at Next Generation for a while a few years ago. Cool kid.

ttt

I think that Joao Clearly won the first round and showed great skill in the second

Kieth, I was with Justin At Marcello's seminar and watched them glue Joao's eye afterword.

I can't say enough about the skill Joao showed and at only 17. He truely has a great future in MMA

Hats off to Joao and your team,Tell the Professor thank you from all of us at Third Heaven, I learned more Saturday than I have in the last month.

Can't wait to train again!!
Jason Schmitt

I likewise felt the fight should have been declared a draw, with Hurdy taking the first and Gereghty the second. I was very impressed with the Pitbull who seems to be improving at a rapid pace. Geraghty was considerably bigger, and is a very experienced fighter. This was definately the fight of the night.

Enjoyed the post fight festivities, though I still can't believe that girl didn't laugh.

Hi Jason, thanks for the kind words about Junior's performance. Marcello should be making his debut before the end of the year.

Keith, I can't believe she didn't laugh either...one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Ahman Green was a close second.

17!!?! Damn kid, congratulations and respect on the showing!

Forgot about Ahman Green, I think he edged me out.

THIS IS MY BOY ! I started teaching Pit Pull when he was just 13 years old, and he always impressed me during his fights.

Now days he becames my step son, I got the altorization from his family, I brought him to live with me and I am taking care of him like my son.

Joao Pit Bull Junior became a Brazilian Jiu_Jitsu champion (in Brazil) fighting againts adults in his category when he was just 15 years old.

He always fougth with his heart, and now days I am glad because my step son is able to knock out his oponents also.

But I would like to say that Junior is a "Ring Sport's son".

To became a true NHB fighter is very important to know how to fight standing up as well as on the ground also.  And my step son has been proving it during his fights .

At the Ring Sports Training Center in Indianapolis, Joao has been improving a lot of his skills...

Keith Palmer is his boxing trainer, Big John is his Muai Thay trainer, Ian has been helping a lot Junior with his Muay Thai Skills also, Chris Little has been helping with his N.H.B. skills, Jeremy Bolt has been helping him with his take downs skills, and all of my students have been helping Pit Bull Junior to improve his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu skills.

About his last fight againts Brian, I would like to say that it was the tuffest fight of the night .

Congratulations for the all the the fighters that fought in that event, and mainly for my step son that did a great job and made eveybody impressed.

Congrats to Brian on his win, but before to finish this message I would like to ask Brian a favor.

WHO IS THAT  CUTE BLOND 15 YEAR OLD THAT YOU INTRODUCED TO JUNIOR AFTER THE FIGHT ?  CAN YOU GET A HOLD OF HER ?  JUNIOR DOESN'T STOP SPEAKING  ABOUT HER...   HELP HIM !   PLEASE...

Marcello C. Monteiro
bjjcoach.com

ttt. congrats on a huge "moral" win for Junior.

Joao will be coming to the Ironheart Crown on Nov. 20 to face the very intense and fast paced Eddie Wineland.

Looking forward to that...

Great job Pit Bull...See you back at the gym..
Tony Ross

PIT BULL VS WINELAND -- THAT SHOULD BE A GREAT FIGHT. ARE TICKETS ON SALE FOR THAT ?

goto www.ironheartcrown.net

ttt