Props to Lauzon but........

He went balls-out in the first round but never really had Kenny in any real danger and he was totally spent going into the second. He is a great up and comer but I believe he bought into his own hype. Hopefully he will regroup and rededicate himself to his training and I wish him the best of luck. The talk of him being in title contention was ridiculous considering the fact that there were 8 lightweights on last night's card alone that would stand a great chance of beating him.

Jacinto has guts, I will give him/her that much.

LMAO@ him/her

If someone appears to be trolling, you can vote them down.

dont think Jacinto is trolling. he is just that dumb.

I think Diaz, Guida, Pelligrino, Maynard, Frankie, Din and Neer would all stand a very good chance of beating him and Kenflo and Manny already have.

what do you mean vote down? Is this a blue namer option? I don't see a button to vote up or down?

if vote downs hit a threshold, then a mod is alerted. A larger threshold, and the person is frozen until a mod releases, or doesn't.

If vote ups hit a threshold, person gets a free pro membership.

Kirik - if vote downs hit a threshold, then a mod is alerted. A larger threshold, and the person is frozen until a mod releases, or doesn't.

--------------------------

Awesome idea, imo.

Mods please just delete this thread I wasn't trolling and I apologize to anyone I offended and I will word any of my future threads much more carefully.

my thoughts were that the elevation effected his cardio. i thougth joe showed he can fight on that level, he just ran out of gas. i believe he'll learn from this fight and be better for it.

The dynamic nature of both fighters made for an excellent, high paced fight...I was glad it went to the 2nd rd, but I was standing up the whole time, lol.

Props to both fighters.

Kirik - if vote downs hit a threshold, then a mod is alerted. A larger threshold, and the person is frozen until a mod releases, or doesn't.

the only good thing that has come out of this thread IMO

Jacinto - I think Diaz, Guida, Pelligrino, Maynard, Frankie, Din and Neer would all stand a very good chance of beating him and Kenflo and Manny already have.

Why is it a troll when he says there are 8 lws on the card that COULD be Joe. Of the nine he named, all of them would have a good chance of beating Lauzon (with two of them already doing it). I dont think they all would, but any of them could on a given night... Plus, he didnt even mention Aurelio, so its actually ten.

Come ooon...what is this??!! Jacinto's view may not be hugely popular but he sure as hell isn't trolling!! He's just expressing his personal opinion.

Is this the new Gestapo doctrine implemented here? Am I going to be voted down for posting this??

My guess is that the thresholds are high enough that a person would have to continuously troll and piss off large volumes of UGers across multiple threads in order for action to be taken.

do you keep track of how many votes members cast, up and down?

I have a feeling some people are gonna get picked on by haters.

Votes down The Sultan