Pros' Picks for UFC 189 McGregor vs Aldo

jnk,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brgsSb_Sjn0

//

LOL at Rockhold and Cormier picking Jose. Based on Saturday night, that'll make the McGregor camp happy. Phone Post 3.0

Max looked like waluigi. Phone Post 3.0

Rockhold is such a douchebag dudebro. Would really like to see weidman school dat ass

•DC – Aldo
•Frank Murr – Aldo
•Holloway – Aldo
•Herrig – Aldo
•Esparza – McGregor
•Lorenz Larkin – no pick
•Urijah Faber – Aldo
•Rockhold – Aldo
•Dillashaw – Aldo
•James Moontasri – Aldo
•Christos Giagos – McGregor

Thanks for posting Taz. I'm really interested to see if Jose comes out throwing leg snapping kicks and how Conor handles it. I think it's going to be fireworks. Phone Post 3.0

Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

This is why i have nice money on Aldo Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder - This is gonna be like when Rashad fought Chuck (in terms of predictions.) Every single person in mma whose opinion mattered picked Chuck to win. On Sherdog they had a list like 40 legit name picks everyone from BJ to Tito to Coture to Bas. NOBODY was picking Evans. Imagine their shock when they saw "Sugar" deliver one of the nastiest KOs in the history of mma to the jaw of The Iceman, square. That shit was brutal. And they were all wrong.
I remember everyone picking Rhonda in her last few fights too. Nuts eh? Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

Prove it Phone Post 3.0

I just hope the fight lives up to the hype!! Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

You want to know whats funny? All these people saying Conor has no chance. The week leading up to the fight I will make a thread for a 1k bet on McGregor. I'll put a stack in escrow or however you guys do it here and I'll even add a stip where if Conor wins but doesn't KO Jose inside of 3 rounds, you get 500 back. Watch me make that offer and I bet nobody takes it. Everyone knows but nobody wants to admit it. Aldo is goin down.
If you do you have balls of steel of my man. I am sensing a hughes/gsp changing of the guard here. Love him or hate him, Conor has is very dangerous and the sport and 145lbs needs him. Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

You want to know whats funny? All these people saying Conor has no chance. The week leading up to the fight I will make a thread for a 1k bet on McGregor. I'll put a stack in escrow or however you guys do it here and I'll even add a stip where if Conor wins but doesn't KO Jose inside of 3 rounds, you get 500 back. Watch me make that offer and I bet nobody takes it. Everyone knows but nobody wants to admit it. Aldo is goin down.
Yes everyone knows.

That's why Aldo is the betting favourite. Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam -
Stephen Holder -
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

Yes everyone knows.

That's why Aldo is the betting favourite. Phone Post 3.0
Holder is offering better odds and is willing to put the money in escrow. I am interested to see if anyone takes him up on it. Phone Post 3.0

Im sure plenty of people will. Lots of dudes laying money on Aldo. Phone Post 3.0

If i didn't have a wife and a mortgage id consider that bet. Phone Post 3.0

I love the way Mir breaks things down. Please bring him back as an analyst. Phone Post 3.0