Pros' Picks for UFC 189 McGregor vs Aldo

Of course the devil would confuse me on the pronunciation of Jose Phone Post 3.0

Aldo will run through him Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - 
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

•Christos Giagos – McGregor

This is why i have nice money on Aldo Phone Post 3.0

You want to know whats funny? All these people saying Conor has no chance. The week leading up to the fight I will make a thread for a 1k bet on McGregor. I'll put a stack in escrow or however you guys do it here and I'll even add a stip where if Conor wins but doesn't KO Jose inside of 3 rounds, you get 500 back. Watch me make that offer and I bet nobody takes it. Everyone knows but nobody wants to admit it. Aldo is goin down.
Odds? Phone Post 3.0

Out of curiosity why do people use the UG to bet?

Do you have other ways to do it?

I can bet online. I can bet at the bookies down the road, I can bet at the pub while drinking a beer and eating a steak.

If you're going to the troubleshoot making escrow accounts and all why not just use a VPN?

Not saying it's not interesting, just don't understand why that's all.

I coulda placed 10 bets on a phone app quicker than writing this post. Phone Post 3.0

Needlemover - Out of curiosity why do people use the UG to bet?

Do you have other ways to do it?

I can bet online. I can bet at the bookies down the road, I can bet at the pub while drinking a beer and eating a steak.

If you're going to the troubleshoot making escrow accounts and all why not just use a VPN?

Not saying it's not interesting, just don't understand why that's all.

I coulda placed 10 bets on a phone app quicker than writing this post. Phone Post 3.0
Its so they can gloat afterwards. Phone Post 3.0

OCMikey - I love the way Mir breaks things down. Please bring him back as an analyst. Phone Post 3.0
Riiiiggghhhhtttttt, get that fucking man on fox Phone Post 3.0

Firemansam - If i didn't have a wife and a mortgage id consider that bet. Phone Post 3.0

You have a wife? sweet jesus.

So, a bunch of guys are asked who will win a fight, and most opt for the long time champ and favourite.....

Pros picks for Barao v Dillishaw last year? 21-4 for Barao:
http://m.sherdog.com/news/articles/Pros-Picks-Barao-vs-Dillashaw-68107 Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
FedorEmilioEstevez - 
Stephen Holder - This is gonna be like when Rashad fought Chuck (in terms of predictions.) Every single person in mma whose opinion mattered picked Chuck to win. On Sherdog they had a list like 40 legit name picks everyone from BJ to Tito to Coture to Bas. NOBODY was picking Evans. Imagine their shock when they saw "Sugar" deliver one of the nastiest KOs in the history of mma to the jaw of The Iceman, square. That shit was brutal. And they were all wrong.
I remember everyone picking Rhonda in her last few fights too. Nuts eh? Phone Post 3.0

Me too. Now what faulty neuronal connection in your brain is causing you to compare these two scenarios, eh?
Sometimes people are all right. Phone Post 3.0

Max looks like Snoop Dogs love child

InspiritMick -

LOL that moustache is like a Peurto rican gangster!! Phone Post 3.0

So, only Esparza and McGregor-hair pick the challenger. Interesting.

Stephen Holder -
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

You want to know whats funny? All these people saying Conor has no chance. The week leading up to the fight I will make a thread for a 1k bet on McGregor. I'll put a stack in escrow or however you guys do it here and I'll even add a stip where if Conor wins but doesn't KO Jose inside of 3 rounds, you get 500 back. Watch me make that offer and I bet nobody takes it. Everyone knows but nobody wants to admit it. Aldo is goin down.
I'll take that bet. Phone Post 3.0

Stephen Holder -
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

I would take that bet. Of course you're full of shit but I would take it. Phone Post 3.0

cigano fan - Rockhold is such a douchebag dudebro. Would really like to see weidman school dat ass

He seems like a normal dude.

KnockoutThoughts -
Stephen Holder -
Taz Styles -

•DC – Aldo

•Frank Murr – Aldo

•Holloway – Aldo

•Herrig – Aldo

•Esparza – McGregor

•Lorenz Larkin – no pick

•Urijah Faber – Aldo

•Rockhold – Aldo

•Dillashaw – Aldo

•James Moontasri – Aldo

I'll take that bet. Phone Post 3.0
Still waiting on a reply, we can escrow today and have it held until fight night.. Phone Post 3.0

What do these fighters know? I've watched more DVDs than them.

Aldo is going down. McGregor is too good, too confident.

Bump..Stephen Holder. Let's get this done. I want to make some money, and that's the best odds on Aldo I've seen yet. Let's get this done asap. Phone Post 3.0

businessbhoy - 
InspiritMick -

LOL that moustache is like a Peurto rican gangster!! Phone Post 3.0

Moustache? Shit, thats peach fuzz. Mexicans are born with bigger moustaches than that.

KnockoutThoughts - Bump..Stephen Holder. Let's get this done. I want to make some money, and that's the best odds on Aldo I've seen yet. Let's get this done asap. Phone Post 3.0
Is anybody witnessing this epic tuck? How are you going to make an offer on the UG, then go MIA when someone takes you up on it? Stephen Holder gather your nuts and let's get this done. Phone Post 3.0