Pros predict Aldo vs. Mcgregor

Here is video of Stipe, Joe Duffy, Eborsole, Joe Riggs and others sharing their opinions on who will win this Saturday

Fucking lol at Riggs at the end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLDxo7CG8qo Phone Post 3.0

RIIIIIIIIGGGGGGS!!!!

it was too early for that shit

VU, Bob. Phone Post 3.0

In for later. Thx Phone Post 3.0

What Myles said makes sense. Aldo has been in a lot of wars what if he got knocked out when Mcgregor touches his chin. Fuck I'm pumped for this fight!!! Phone Post 3.0

I liked Hominick's take the best.

Conor's power/explosiveness will dicipate as the fight progresses. Can Jose discipline himself to make the fight be a long one?

This fight will be just like Bones vs DC was with the champ for the win. I can't believe people are doubting the champ. Phone Post 3.0

Goodbye Rigg's Pee Pee : ( Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Goodbye Rigg's Pee Pee : ( Phone Post 3.0

I recently have come to favor Aldo in this fight.  As you know I've been on the fence and don't care who wins I just want a finish, but I'd like your thoughts on this-

Conor's power and explosiveness after rd 2-where does it go, how much can he keep?

Jose's quick jab and quick leg kicks vs the jab and leg kicks of every opponent Conor has faced, how does Jose compare?  

lol @ Riggs

D241 -

I recently have come to favor Aldo in this fight.  As you know I've been on the fence and don't care who wins I just want a finish, but I'd like your thoughts on this-

Conor's power and explosiveness after rd 2-where does it go, how much can he keep?

Jose's quick jab and quick leg kicks vs the jab and leg kicks of every opponent Conor has faced, how does Jose compare?  

I think Aldo's explosiveness goes away too. McGregor will never stand in front of Aldo like Mendes. He will press and press. Unless he's on his back I see him being a very tiring for any fighter. I don't think Conor is explosive on the feet I think his left has more to do with his timing than anything. He never looks like he's putting all his weight into it like a southpaw H bomb. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Riggs sounds punchy as hell.

D241 -

Regarding the longevity of Conor's power; it's a difficult thing to predict. He's never been into the later rounds so we've no reference point.

He strikes me as an efficient fighter a bit like Nick Diaz, he focuses on accuracy as opposed to winging wild haymakers. He will of course use spinning kicks but these are largely to unsettle and keep off balance his opponent. I think he'll be fine in the later rounds, he seems to keep himself in great shape.

Jose's leg kicks are a potential issue but I honestly don't think they'll come into it. Conor's southpaw stance and straight left will make Aldo think twice before throwing them.

Ultimately I give Conor the edge in the standup and I think his BJJ is sufficient enough to counter Aldo's offence on the ground.

I think Aldo is more likely to gas in the latter rounds than Conor but that's a guess on my part. Phone Post 3.0

God damn I'm so ready for this fight. I'm Team Aldo all the. Always will be. Phone Post 3.0

D241 - 

That's what I've been saying all along my man. We haven't seen Conor in championship rounds, but we have seen him dropped by Siver fairly easily with leg kicks. Siver has some legit kicks, Aldo straight ruins peoples legs though.

Conor fought for 3 rounds against Holloway and didn't seem tired in the least at the end.

I think we will see Aldo more gassed by the 4th.

I think he comes in looking a bit deflated as well. Phone Post 3.0

People saying Conor will wear Jose down with body shots, have ya'll not seen Jose drop mother fuckers with single body shots?

Some of these replies are coming off as very bias and objective.

I'm not a huge Conor fan, and I think Aldo wins, but will people please stop this "if Chad had a full camp" bullshit? Chad didn't get tired, he cracked because Conor was relentless whenever the fight was on the feet. Mendes took him down and gave him everything he had on the ground, but once it was back on the feet Conor pushed forward and broke Chad mentally.

D241 -

People saying Conor will wear Jose down with body shots, have ya'll not seen Jose drop mother fuckers with single body shots?

Some of these replies are coming off as very bias and objective.

Of course we have seen it, we just haven't been seeing it lately.

What about Aldo's performances recently makes you so confident in this fight?

If anything he has been making a habit of fighting down to the level of his competition.

He should have easily finished Lamas and The Korean Zombie, he didn't...had TKZ not have thrown out his shoulder, Aldo would have most likely been taken to another decision.

He was taken to the brink in the 2nd Mendes fight in which he took some heavy damage.

These opponents survived the highly touted devastating leg kicks and the deadly first round explosiveness...why is it out of the realm of possibility for Conor to do the same? Phone Post 3.0