PRotein powder..where to buy!?!

i was buying Designer Whey Protein from Sams Club but it seems they have stopped selling it..it was 5 pounds of powder for $34 which was a good deal..now where should i go to buy it for a good price?where do u buy it and whats the price, and does it taste worth a shit?

I just buy Optimum Nutrition from Costco, Amazon, or bodybuilding.com, whoever has the cheapest price that day. Tastes good and mixes well. I don't worry too much about anything else. Phone Post 3.0

Costco sells Cytosport whey 6lbs for $39. Only 3 grams of carbs,tastes good. Has gone on sale for $31.

Myprotein.com

Million discount links out there online

No frills
No fancy tubs

Cheapest around and good quality

Look no further

Why people pay for this stupid shit that has a gram of creatine in it per serving is fucking beyond me

To be honest people that drink protein drinks are a little beyond me now
If you can't get sufficient protein via food
Learn to cook

Unless your an Olympic level athlete or an ifbb pro, you probably don't need protein powder, hell even they don't
But whatever Phone Post 3.0

Darkn3t - Myprotein.com

Million discount links out there online

No frills
No fancy tubs

Cheapest around and good quality

Look no further

Why people pay for this stupid shit that has a gram of creatine in it per serving is fucking beyond me

To be honest people that drink protein drinks are a little beyond me now
If you can't get sufficient protein via food
Learn to cook

Unless your an Olympic level athlete or an ifbb pro, you probably don't need protein powder, hell even they don't
But whatever Phone Post 3.0
Yep, myprotein

Very cheap but some of the highest quality according to labdoor.com Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0